[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

company event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Apparently we have this mandatory company event where each person has to perform something, and if you have no skills, they'll assign you something like dancing or acting, teach you what to do and you do it. But wtf isn't this employee harassment??
>>
File: dance monkey.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dance monkey.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>
>>1598685
In the US your employer usually has to pay you to attend mandatory events, and the things they require you to do generally have to be part of your written job description.

I suspect you're not in the US though.
>>
Corporate culture is such fucking cancer
>>
>>1598685

I fucking HATE when offices do this shit. They act like it's "fun" but it's really still work.

If you are an hourly wage employee you are getting robbed and I would talk to an employment lawyer about it...

If you are salary, then just gotta suck it up.
>>
>>1598741

I actually think it's a form of internal competition. It's obviously not fun bcos EVERYONE is dreading it, so it's probably just a way of further weeding ppl out.
>>
>>1598685
Unwrap a Starburst in your mouth

Explain this makes you a good kisser but really everyone knows it makes you great on your kneepads
>>
>>1598685
Just do "stand up comedy" and google a list of jokes. It's not hard, bro.
>>
>>1598696
How should we improve, going forward?
>>
>>1598805

Hazing is a character test.

The boss wants to see who the whiners are, who the team players are, who the kiss asses are, and who the fakers are.
>>
I used to work in that advertising company, it was almost a fucking cult. If people didn't participate, they were shamed, treated as a black sheep and often ended fired for some random reason. I used to "enjoy" these activities but a few colleagues really were introverts and hated the shit out of them. So almost all of them ended up being fired because they were "resistant" to the office culture.

Then I got fired because they were spying on our IMs and they found out I told my colleague I'd like to "kick in the back while in downward stairs" that ugly angry girl that worked besides my cubicle. I was almost proud of it, told all of them that they were assholes that behaved like Steve Jobs wannabes and that they'd end up bankrupt... 4 years later they went bankrupt and now has a really terrible reputation. Good for them.

Tech biz goes by fast these days.
>>
>>1598843
TL;DR: Hipster-ish office forced culture is the worst.
>>
>>1598824

Actually not a bad idea. The girls are fucking gorgeous here.
>>
holy fuck if this was my company I would chose the shittiest song and sing it terribly just so everyone would have to sit through 5-7 minutes of dog shit

like free bird or some shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.