[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say hypothetically you have access to a nearly endless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1359328122736.jpg (5KB, 212x252px) Image search: [Google]
1359328122736.jpg
5KB, 212x252px
Let's say hypothetically you have access to a nearly endless supply of cash

What's the best way to launder it over time or otherwise use it for purchases where cash isn't generally accepted? (hotels, flights, large purchases like homes/boats/cars/etc)
>>
File: office_space_magazines.jpg (22KB, 450x282px) Image search: [Google]
office_space_magazines.jpg
22KB, 450x282px
>>1598354
hello, FBI
>>
just claim long term capital gains from bitcoins

government wont catch up to you anytime soon
>>
>>1598354
I could blow it all on one hand by manipulating commodity prices and front as a super genius on the taking end, always being right on 100x leverage for little 0.5% moves, twice a day, every day for a year. I'd be the guy that turned a thousand dollars into a billion dollars in a year, the winning streak of a lifetime, tripling equity every day.
>>
>>1599224
there was a drug dealing asshole in my college that supposedly did this but he may have been full of shit/daddy's money too
>>
>>1598354

Buying and selling dank memes.
>>
Donate to a church you control
>>
>>1598398
It would have to get into a bank account for that to work
>>
>>1598354
Do you mean like physical cash? I dunno... what about buying art and antiques at private auctions?

Run a semi-ponzi scheme, where you only accept total investments of 50% the cash you have. That way you just pay your clients out of other clients, and explain your cashflow as "trading"/

Depending on the volume, I'd just buy a string of cash in hand assets: contemporary fine art, jewelry... the kind of people who'll accept cash are probably in a rush to sell because they have debts, so if you do your homework you could end up with a bargain. Not that it matters, you just want to hold onto them until you can sell them for roughly what you paid for them, then just lie about what you paid for it and say it was a profit. Who's gonna argue if it was all cash in hand?
>>
Set up a real estate investment holding LLC and purchase multitudinous investment properties whether they be condo units, 4-unit apartments, duplexes etc, as long as they conform to profitable guidelines for minimal risk and optimal cashflow. Real estate is purchasable with cash, and that is when buying real estate is at it's best. Employ property management firms to take care of your shit. Real estate investment focusing on cashflow rather than capital gains is literally impossible to fuck up, and you get enormous tax breaks.

This is what Scientology does essentially. Scientology owns shittons of real estate. Real Estate is the ultimate cash cow, especially ultra expensive real estate which holds it's value over time. You can just refinance/HELOC and pull money out whenever, doesn't look suspicious at all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.