[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the cheapest possible living space you can purchase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
What is the cheapest possible living space you can purchase?

I have been looking at apartments and they're as expensive to own as actual houses here.

I don't care about size or anything, single bedroom would be fine.

Would it be worth buying a caravan? The lack of plumbing would be a bitch.

The goal is basically to secure a permanent living quarters as quickly as possible without getting fucked in the ass with a mortgage for decades of my life, even if it's basically a cupboard.
>>
>>1596636
Tent, one-time 150-500 Dollars and you're gucci mane. You'll probably need a vehicle though and somewhat rural location. I've heard of people furnishing their vans or RV to live in. You'll have to spend time researching how to make up for electricity and water and what you may need to install. All of these options will have social costs, but i assume you don't care about that since you are considering extreme options in the first place.
>>
You can buy decent ~1500 sq ft houses in my area for under 40k USD, as long as you don't mind googles and burritos
>>
>>1596636

A van.
>>
>>1596636
A bike. Sleep and work in it
>>
>>1596636

A trailer.

You need a functioning bathroom so that rules out tents and RV's.

Dude either buy a house or find an ultra cheap room for rent on Craigslist.
>>
>>1596636

>tfw just bought a minivan to dwell in
>it's sitting outside now
>my lease is up in one week
>don't even have the plates yet

Well. But hey no more rent to pay. Personally I think it'll be comfy as fuck but stealthing and needing to find a toilet to shit in every morning will be a pain in the..wait for it...ass.

>>1596851
>You need a functioning bathroom

urban: coffee shop, convenience store, gas station, grocery store
rural: innawoods
suburban: bush

>>1596647

vandwelling takes a lot of know-how and prowess.
>>
>>1597146
Im personally looking to start van dewlling as well. A mini van probably makes it much more difficult than would originally be. Im looking for a high top. If your only looking for a place to sleep, and embrace minimalism, than vans are a decent alternative to apartment living.
>>
>>1597146
blahblah
>>
>>1597252

Minivans are more difficult than cargo vans, but they suit my purposes better. Exactly, my apartment is mostly empty, everything physically fits in a van, why not? Pay rent to yourself, have cash to actually take care of yourself well like decent food and massages and a gym and whatever other luxuries you want.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.