[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did HE made his fortune?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6709.jpg (387KB, 1650x2475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6709.jpg
387KB, 1650x2475px
>Is is a legitimate business man or just another meme to give super predators in the hood false hope of success.
>>
File: fubu-nsync.jpg (123KB, 1204x735px) Image search: [Google]
fubu-nsync.jpg
123KB, 1204x735px
>>
He's a good businessman, but he's like Tyler Perry, he marketed some black specific stuff and blacks took to it like crack.
>>
>>1596526
>How did HE made his fortune?
>Is is a legimate business man or just another meme

did you even read the fucking book?
>>
>>1596526
>How did HE made his fortune?
He did made inseam measuring.
>>
>>1596526
>Started a commuting van service after high school; it failed
>Sold hats that he modified to fit a trend at the time sold them for half the price they were sold elsewhere; trend died
>He sold cheap blank shirts other clothing with the FUBU logo sewed on. Sold them out of his mom's basement.
>if not for having a friend who was a popular rapper (LL Cool J) FUBU wouldn't have went as far as it did.
>When the company got big he and his friends blew most of their money.
>He was the only one to see the errors of his life style and recover.
Of all the Shark Tank hosts he's among the one's that really had to really crawl from the bottom. He's legit.
>>
>>1597735
Are you blind? Read into Robert Herjavecs story, he and his family were dirt poor farmers barely getting by and he now has a fortune.
>>
>>1597797
I said among the one's. I know Robert's story. He struggled a great deal. The man was an emasculated stay at home dad.
But there are host on the show who had it pretty easy either early in life or got a leg up before starting their successful businesses.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.