[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is self-belief to making a success of yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1399930988259s.jpg (8KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
1399930988259s.jpg
8KB, 212x250px
How important is self-belief to making a success of yourself? Deep down I know I can do it, but there's always a little part of me bringing me down, telling me I'm dreaming.
>>
I struggle with this sometimes.

What helps me is remembering when I was in grade school, and you would always hear:
>4th grade is way harder than 3rd grade!
>middle school is much more difficult than 5th grade!
>High school is tougher than middle school!
>Youd better prepare yourself for college!

Then what happened? You get to those places and its never actually that bad. Nothing in life is as bad as someone will tell you it is OP.
>>
>>1596183
Depends. What do you want to do OP?
>>
>>1596198
I'm in the same boat as OP. I want to be a successful entrepreneur. It's not about the money, even though i wish to make many millions. I just really feel that being an entrepreneur will bring me peace and happiness. I dream about owning stores, seeing happy customers coming and going and making a real difference. That's what I want.
Any help /biz/bros?
>>
>>1596204
Honestly, the easiest way is to prob get into a franchise. Own a subway or a Starbucks or something.

If you really want to be one of those work from home entrepreneurs from their laptops then good luck, because it's tough. Not saying it's impossible but you'd need to be super creative, invest a lot or invent something amazing
>>
>>1596204
Nope. Sadly u and i are one and the same anon.

Personal finance books help me.

Understanding most of the plebs around u have 0 fucking initiative and will wagecuck to death helps. There is nothing u can do besides know that they will want a job or a loan and u can provide that if u choose.

Also, i worried about this shit to the brink of insanity. Once i calmed the fuck down things seem to run smoother and im slowly buying investments until i can quit being a wagecuck.

I just want my freedom. Being able to have a cookout and provide the fucking beer would be cool. But as long as my wife and dogs are happy and im free to go outside and just do any hobby that requires loud banging kek im good.

Good luck to you anon.

I highly recomend rental real estate if notheing but for the fact taxes and banks favor it.

Will make life easier.
>>
>>1596213
This. Or build your own businesses and manage them. Its a lot of work but so far is worth it.

Jimmi johns will set u back 300k.

Subway is about 100k to 150k just to open the doors.

Cherry berry is kill.

I think mcdonalds is like a million fucking dollars.

Id go for some popular resturant like a sonic or subway that are not near u.

Good luck
>>
>>1596196
This hit me right in the feels. So very fucking true, mate.
>>
>>1596219
Yeah I too want to do it for the freedom. That's the thing I value the most.
>>1596213
I am more leaning to low starting capital business. If I was in the US I'd probably be mowing lawns, I have enough money for a lawnmower. Thing is here in europe, there are no lawns to cut. Any low cap ideas would be very welcome.
>>
>>1596204
>>1596330
This is all me, I'm in my PC now.
>>
>>1596196
Thanks dude, really never thought of it like this.
>>
>>1596183

It's kinda bullshit. You'll get self-belief when you find/do something that starts making money.

I had low confidence and kept working shit jobs. It wasn't "believing in myself" that got me where I am today, it was just choosing the right job at the right time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.