[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a picking second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 121423551.png (31KB, 307x663px) Image search: [Google]
121423551.png
31KB, 307x663px
Wait a second... if I had bought the dip at 11 bitcoins and waited for the bounce then I could have sold at 3300 bitcoins and.... I would actually be a billionaire? Or am I day dreaming again?
>>
File: 130221984383.png (333KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
333KB, 600x578px
Should I prepare the noose or should I skip rope lessons and just use the window?
>>
>>1596072

No. The amount of Zcash being sold and bought was around 1k satoshi at the time.
>>
Yes you could have OP. So buy up hard next time you see a big dip.
>>
>>1596073
Should I prepare the noose or should I save time and just use the window?

>Time is money.
>>
How much cash you made, /biz/?
>>
>>1596072
>then I could have sold at 3300 bitcoins and.... I would actually be a billionaire?

No because you need people to buy them. you can only sell if someone is willing to buy. Do you really think hundreds of people were were offering millions for it at 3300?
>>
>>1596765

Ive been trading for a week so far, lots of silly mistakes. Started with 0.01BTC got it up to about 0.04 at one point but now I'm down to 0.012BTC.

I'm having good fun with it at the moment. I feel like the wolf of wall street.

(I have 0.5BTC in my wallet but I'm just going to let it rest there for a while)
>>
>>1596779
It's fun to trade but it usually ends in losses ,buy and hold for a safer investment ,I bought £100 worth at 650 after noticing a bullish trend ,now at 730 but il never sell
>>
>>1596788
>I bought £100 worth

I'm UK too. Where did you buy from? I bought mine from bittylicious but the rates seem kinda shit.
>>
>>1596793
Coinbase ,the rates got increased though so it was like £4 fees but since the price increased that doesn't matter,I only picked coinbase because it was the only company I could find that let me pay with my debit card instead of bank transfer ,it was only recently that they allowed UK customers to buy Bitcoin so easily.
>>
>>1596788
This. I have a half bitcoin stashed in coinbase and a quarter coin in poloniex just to trade. Ill never touch the half bitcoin.
>>
>>1596922
Get your 0.5 BTC from coinbase and put it in a paper wallet.
Be your own bank op.
>>
>>1596993
>>1596956
i just read http://www.coindesk.com/information/paper-wallet-tutorial/ and i have no fucking idea what it means
>>
>>1596956
no dude because then when you go to convert it to dollars if it crashes and you wanna cash out the coinbase wallet will transfer to usd faster
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.