[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PayPal investments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pp.png (733KB, 1768x938px) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
733KB, 1768x938px
So I have a few dozen of grand in my PayPal account.

Would like to know how to invest them.

For a short while you could make PayPal deposits at some brokers and buy ETFs.

Then PayPal decided they don't want to allow brokers.

So right now:
- You cannot buy cryptos;
- You cannot buy ETFs;
- You cannot buy gold.

What the hell can you buy with PayPal except stuff eBay and internet shops?

I'm interested in investments, things that will make me money. Sure I can buy some domain names, but there I have to put a lot of work in to make them profitable. I'm talking about stuff like ETFs, index funds, maybe some other ideas?

And no, I won't withdraw to my bank, because then I have to explain the bank and all the institutions where money came from. Circumventing them is the key.
>>
>>1595893
How did you even end up with this much in PayPal? I believe there are exchanges where you can buy bitcoin with PayPal, which you should be able to much more with, but the fees you'd be paying are kind of insane.
>>
>>1595894
>How did you even end up with this much in PayPal?
But working.

> I believe there are exchanges where you can buy bitcoin with PayPal
There aren't. It is against the rules. And I had found a way to do it and did do it. So now I have plenty of Butts, but I don't want more Butts for now. I want other types of investments.

Also, what more can I really do with Butts? Nobody accepts them anyway. If I want to buy something online I will just pay with PayPal.

It is not like I can buy a car, a house, an apartment with Buttcoin or PayPal. I considering buying some Rolexes, but that is more luxury shit I don't really need (I already have bought plenty of). I need to INVEST it. For a while you could do it at some brokers, but PayPal disabled this feature for some reason (you can't buy ETFs anymore with it).

It really sucks.
>>
Maybe magic the gathering cards like Black Lotus?
>>
>>1595893

So why the fuck don't you just withdraw it to your bank account, then you can do whatever you want with it
>>
>>1595893
>I want to invest.

More like: I want to launder money.
Gosh, I can't imagine why they set up all those pesky rules against "investing". Gotta really feel for poor poor OP...
>>
>>1595893
Buy gold of eBay with PayPal...
>>
>>1596683
You can't buy precious metals with PayPal, it is against their rules.

Also, gold fucking sucks. It's a dumb investment.

>So why the fuck don't you just withdraw it to your bank account, then you can do whatever you want with it

Because of IRS and tax implications.

>More like: I want to launder money.

Nah, man, literally want to invest.
>>
>>1596735
>You can't buy precious metals with PayPal, it is against their rules.

wtf? no it isn't. I have bought a lot of gold coins and bullion on ebay using Paypal. All you need to do is search on ebay to see how wrong you are.
>>
Seems like an awful business decision to separate BTC and Paypal.
>>
>>1597446
PayPal dont' want to be associated with drug and CP money. And it is probably not their choice, but regulations that prohibit doing that.

Still, it is not a problem for me, I know how to buy Bitcoin with PP. I just don't want to. Fuck Bitcoin. I have enough of it already and it is less usable than PayPal money.
>>
>>1597388
I might have been wrong, but gold still is a pretty dumb investment.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.