[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stock Market in poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1462045603421.jpg (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1462045603421.jpg
7KB, 237x212px
Hello.

I live in poland and sadly, I am only able to have an account that allows me to buy stocks from polish stock market.

Do you have any recomendations? How should I pick up a company? I am a newbie in that matter. But managed to save 6k zloties to start investing. Took me 2 years.
>>
File: stronk.jpg (70KB, 548x344px) Image search: [Google]
stronk.jpg
70KB, 548x344px
ETFSP500
>>
>>1593926
mbank oferuje akcje spolek amerykanskich za wieksza prowizje minimalna ale procent mniejszy

nie jestem pewien ale chyba nie oplacaloby ci sie za bardzo ,musialbys sprobowac
>>
>>1593929
i kek'd at this
>>
>>1593926
no

seriously now

since PiS is in power now don't buy any financial or government owned companies (they are draining them with taxes) - literally fuck entire wig20 and most of mwig40

you can buy etfsp500 but do it AFTER the Trump becomes the president

also - include PC games companies in your portfolio - i wouldn't advise CD Projekt for now since it's overvalued after Witcher 3 released and no other huge games planned (I myself bought Bloober when it was for 30zł in January and now I bought a little of iFun4all SA - we would need to wait until first financial report hits to valuate it correctly though)
>>
Poland is an emerging market, there must be a lot of opportunities. I suggest you research companies in growing sectors like tech and biotech or sectors that are experiencing market disruptions.

Don't trade real money at first, trade paper until you have learned more and won't get shilled into putting all your money into penny stocks or other memes.
>>
File: 1441051647001.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1441051647001.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>1593926
Just invest into EASTERN POLAND?
>>
>>1594151
>emerging market
maybe but taxes are very high (and rising) and there are demographic problems so most of the stocks will get much lower in price in very similar scenario that Japan had in 1980's

there are two strategies:
1. short every government owned company and bank over here (mining companies excluded - since they are left by the current government)

2. search for very small companies that are developing and smaller companies which are undervalued, select few of them very strictly and buy them

I am for the second option myself
>>
>>1594151
How do I make that research? I have basically zero knowledge, just starting learning. No idea what to look for and how.

>>1594139
>>1594615
How do I short? I have ING stock trading account.

Any more tips very appreciated and wanted. How should I start guys? Practical ways.
>>
You can invest in the US stock market with DriveWealth since it accepts international costumers and has many ways to fund the account, it charges $2.99 per trade and allows you to purchase fractional shares.

It has a simulator, but I would recommend you to invest $100 and pick some nice dividend paying companies, you will loose money because of transaction fees, but you will get experience that imo you dont get on a simulator.

So where to start, first educate yourself, you can start by reading investopedia articles, they have nearly anything.

Some resources for you.

If you want to play it safe and steady (and also pretty effortlessly) you can follow Jack Bogle's approach to investing, you can read more about this at bogleheads.org

If you want to pick and hold stocks, learn how to read fundamentals, you can use simplywall.st, which is a a pretty useful tool to visualize fundamentals in an easy manner.

I dont trade so I cant give you advice on that.

If you decide to give it ago, you can use the code YX75QC when you sign up in DriveWealth to get $5 for free when you fund your account with $50 or more
>>
potatoes and liquor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.