[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuana Stocks to hold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe420.png (409KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe420.png
409KB, 499x618px
Recreational marijuana is polling ~53-36 in California. I believe that Gary Johnson is correct in saying that this will be the tipping point that leads to legalization almost everywhere in the next 10-15 years. Ten years happens to be my approximate retirement time. Which publicly traded marijuana stocks are posed to be successful in the mid term? What about other companies that are likely to be successful because of legal weed?
>>
>>1593221
Self bump
>>
>>1593221
I myself have thought about this for the last few months, and am just going to stick to the canadian producers. Every time I look at companies in Cali (etc.) I worry that there is just going to be hundreds of companies out competing each other.

The thing that reassures me of the canadian companies is that they are sanctioned by health canada (their version of the FDA). Theres only a few companies allowed to exist, so there will only be several BIG companies, by the way things are going for now. The states has no such systems in place. Mid term, Canada is the way to go in my opinion. They should see a nice bump when Cali processes the vote too.
>>
>>1593246
opinion on possible bigs in canada? CGC, MT, ACB?
>>
Aphria
>>
>>1593251
To be honest man, there's 6 companies you can invest in. ACB, MT, MJN, CGC, OGI, APH maybe one I am forgetting. But that's all there really is that has a license and is legally growing right now.
>>
HOW ABOUT NON CANADIAN WEED STOCKS? FUCK. I WANT TO HEAR NOTHING OF CANADA.

AMERICAN WEED STOCKS. POST EM.
>>
>>1593221
RMHB

It is a profitable company with a proven product and agreements with companies in Austin and Nashville
>>
File: Screenshot_20161025-103436.png (267KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161025-103436.png
267KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>1593276
Swedefag growlamp stock then?
http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/hlspy
>>
>>1593276
just invest in fertilizer and hydroponics,

SMG, for example aka hawthorne gardening aka GH

or some agribiz/tobacco stocks who are sure to rise to prominence in the industry in the next decade if 64 passes

for example PM.

if you're anti 64 and think it wont pass you could buy some stocks on the more "medicinal" side of the biz. like terra tech for example. I cant recomend this however as the medicinal dispensary biz is bloated. it's bound to level out eventually but I predict many dispos going out of business in 2017 as the line of legality becomes grayer

t. northern californian
>>
>>1593834
This

>>1593221
It's prop 64. Education yourself faggot.
>>
>>1593221
>>1593276
you fellows might find this informative

https: // www .leafly .com/news/industry/cannabis-stocks-investment-before-election-day
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.