[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Americans place bets on Trump winning the Presidency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1476934641191.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476934641191.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
How do Americans place bets on Trump winning the Presidency?
>>
>>1593204

Don't
>>
>>1593206
What are some sites where I can though?
>>
>>1593209
Predictit has betting odds. There are a bunch of other sites though. His current odds are something like 28%.
>>
I bet $1000 on him winning Indiana
>>
>>1593204
Short the peso, and buy biotech stocks.
It's priced in that Hilldoory will win, and they'll increase drastically if she loses.
>>
I bet 90€ on him on Smarkets and I guess the value of my vaulted gold will go up if he wins. Not American, though.
>>
>>1593204
there are certain sites where you can do it

I live in aus, here the site for everything betting related is sportsbet

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/us-election-2016/US-Presidential-Election-2016-476310.html

if you don't live here, just search "betting election online"
>>
I put $262.5 on hilary at 1.25

I now realize ive made a mistake and that there is a good chance she wont win.
How much do I have to put on trump at 3.25 so that I break even?
>>
Instant bet with bitcoin:
https://www.onehash.com/event/special_events/usa_presidential_election_2016/12867
>>
>>1593219

reminiscent of brexit
>>
>>1593219
>>1593209
Ever heard of the game agar.io they have a vote thing there trumps winning by a fucking landslide not to mention hitlery censord the fuck out of google and wikileaks and googles spreading false info all over the place shilling out for hitlery and her mafia protection KKKrew.
>>
>>1593409
How do you kmow that?
>>
Top kek. I was actually going to make a thread about this. I've currently got a $50 bet on Trump with 4.40 to 1 odds. I like my odds desu.

$180 is a nice little payout.
>>
>>1593709
how do you bet as an american?
>>
File: 1463001293490.jpg (50KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
1463001293490.jpg
50KB, 600x609px
Question regarding betting, being from the UK, ladbrokes is doing bets on the winning vote share margin within increments of 5%, the options;

0-5% 7-2
5-10% 10-1
10-15% 16-1
15-20% 20-1
20%+ 33-1

Max they allow you to bet is 100£.

I wanted to know if anyone could explain the winning vote share margin and what would be likely for trump within this?

Or would it be better to place bets of 100£ on multiple/all of them?

>>1593802

websites like betfair is something you can use otherwise google what your local betting agencies are called, there is more than likely some in your town.
>>
By shorting there markets the day before
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.