[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a dilemma.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 031551SheikSultan-.jpg (48KB, 400x561px) Image search: [Google]
031551SheikSultan-.jpg
48KB, 400x561px
> want to steal from the poor
> the poor don't have any money

pic unrelated

What's the solution?
>>
>>1591746
The poor have enough money to steal

One of the main reasons some people are poor is they keep pissing it away on stupid shit
>>
>>1591749
So you're saying those stupid freaks who live paycheque to paycheque are walking piggie-banks? How do I get in on poverty dollars? Liquor? Drugs? High interest loans?
>>
>>1591755
Invest in a convenience store. Seriously. They sell alcohol, scratch lottery tickets, and cigarettes, which are all the things that the poor piss their money away on. They also have a huge markup on groceries, which is funny because only poor people buy groceries at convenience stores.

The poor are really fucking dumb and deserve to be exploited.
>>
Bump for interest i know hella poor people
>>
>>1591755
>drugs
I can't believe you have the gall to call them stupid when 1. You're asking us for advice on something you should already know if you're planning to start a business, and 2. You ACTUALLY think you have a chance selling drugs? You'd get snitched and fucked faster than you grow your first strain.
>>
>>1591768
How about starting a small telecom company that offers really cheap celphone service plans, but locking customers into 1 year non-refundable contracts where they pay a recurring fee of $39.99 for texting, voicemail and data (along with cell coverage)?
>>1591773
How do you know enough about me to assess my aptitude at "slinging dope"?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.