[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be shameful to go and move back in with my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: erm.png (355KB, 943x536px) Image search: [Google]
erm.png
355KB, 943x536px
Would it be shameful to go and move back in with my parents for a year or so.
>>
If you have a job and hoard your schekels go for it.

>keep in mind its like having roomates that you cant argue with even when you are right.
>>
>>1591608
Of course not. I moved out a few years ago and never thought I would come home. Recently, all of my roommates moved far away and so I moved back home while I looked for a new place. Stayed almost 6 months. If I could turn back time I'd live with my parents more, probably spent about $30k on rent over the years just so I could say I was independent. If you have a good relationship with your parents, live home. Help with things around the house though, buy groceries, don't be a burden.
>>
>>1591608
Speaking from experience here:

If you are unemployed and not still in college, you will feel like a giant piece of shit every second you're there, the depression eats you up before you know it.

If you're working then all good, save dem shekels and go get somewhere nice after

But if not, spend every waking second applying and networking or you'll regret it
>>
>>1591608
>Would it be shameful to go and move back in with my parents for a year or so.
Yes.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't do if you're out of options. But don't pretend that its anything more than a bitch move.

Also, don't come to NEET Central and expect to get objective advice on the question.
>>
File: 1477486283541.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477486283541.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>1591615
>can't argue with therm even when you're right

This is the absolute worst. Why are parents so petty and full of themselves?

If I wasn't raised by narcissists who can't accept criticism or admit that they're sometimes wrong I wouldn't be a fuckup NEET like OP.

>hey dad can you maybe stop hoarding your financial documents in my closet, you have an entire office in the basement where you sleep all to yourself and you keep waking me up at weird hours because you come into my room and rummage around
>FUCK YOU ITS MY HOUSE ITS NOT YOURS KILL YOURSELF

>hey mom can you stop driving the shared car to the grocery store half an hour away when we live down the street from one or at least get a job and replace the gas that you use
>NO I DONT LIKE THAT ONE THERES THIS ONE RUDE LADY THAT WORKS THERE AND I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH IT YOU HAVE A JOB WHY DONT YOU PUT GAS IN THE CAR
>>
File: de3.png (1MB, 600x1634px) Image search: [Google]
de3.png
1MB, 600x1634px
>>1591620
>probably spent about $30k on rent over the years just so I could say I was independent

>tfw I'm disattached from the social dogma and still live with my parents in my late twenties and now have a large investment portfolio
>>
>>1591761
>tfw level infinity and 6
>>
>>1591761
Why are all these diagrams bullshit.
I've got plenty of friends and I'm on level 5/6.
Hell, gushing about Krautrock has gotten me laid. Then again I do live in a very hipster city.

>>1591608
Depends if you have an objective or not.

If, say, you want to move back in to save money to travel - there isn't much shame in that nowadays. If however it's just because you're a NEET or have no ambition, then there is shame.

The real problem is that when you move back in to home you fall into your old teenage patterns, you fall into a child-parent dynamic and that can mess up your mind. If you have a girlfriend or friends who will let you crash once a week on their couch, then that's a godsend, because basically you need that separation between your parents and yourself to keep your head clear and remind you that you're still a functional, capable adult.
>>
>>1591608
>asking others if you should feel shame
sure is spooky in here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.