[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 4chan Autumn Babby Cup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: biz_logo.png (202KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
biz_logo.png
202KB, 456x600px
Yes, we're doing this again, yes, we'll probably suck, but it's a cool little event and we did well in Spring (and terrible in Summer).

>What the hell is this?
Video Game Football using Pro Evolution Soccer 2016. Each board gets a team, those teams play each other in four tournaments per year. Summer and Winter host the Elite cups for the top 32 teams, while Spring and Autumn host the babbies, where the 16 worst teams from the previous elite cup and 16 other boards compete to try to win entry to the next Elite.

>Where does /biz/ fit into this?
It's been up and down for /biz/ since the first cup we participated in in Autumn 2014. For the first time, in Spring this year we qualified for the Summer elites... where we were promptly relegated back to Autumn.

>Where/when does this take place, and when does /biz/ play?
The regular "Group Stages" are going to take place at this time Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the next two weeks. After that, there'll be a knockout weekend Saturday and Sunday, with the final planned for the end of November 13th.

/biz/ is in Group D, which means the end of the 1st, 3rd, and 5th match days. That group is scheduled to start at 4:00 PM EDT, but expect it to be closer to 5-5:30 with delays:

10/28 - vs. /vg/
10/30 - vs. /sp/
11/5 - vs. /tg/

More information and a link to the matches can be found at implyingrigged.info, along with my contact details if you have any questions. I'll try to replay to anything here, as well.
>>
>>1591366
So if I understood correctly, what you are saying is that we need a new logo for the 2016 games?
>>
How are the games played? Completely simulated? Are they streamed?
>>
>>1591382
Completely simulated, streamed on Hitbox but I think the link gets spamblocked. If you go to the wiki link the stream is on the front page.

>>1591373
It's a little busy, but it's been around since the team was first created 2 years ago. Maybe it could use an update after this tournament, I don't know.
>>
>>1591366
Copy and paste /mlp/'s tactics ;)
>>
you guys are still doing this gay shit? get a life
>>
>>1591472
Fuck off cunt, the cup is comfy as fuck
>>
File: fighting.jpg (58KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
fighting.jpg
58KB, 840x544px
>>1591387
I could take a crack at making a new logo after I'm done drawing /rgt/-tan. How can I contact you?

>>1591472
There's something very cathartic about something so stupid and childish requiring a lot of coordination. That being said, I love the cup and even watch it in my office.
>>
So much for "Like 5-5:30". The streamer's game kept crashing and messing up, so we're two games out. /sp/ - /tg/ now, then /biz/ - /vg/.
>>
/vg/ beats /biz/ 3-1 off goals from Snaketits, Napoopan, and Git Gud. A 1-1 equalizer from Trumpcoin wasn't enough, since the /vg/ keeper had three clutch saves (vs. /biz/'s 0) and a few clean chances went wide of the post.

Next match will be Sunday night vs. /sp/ in what's basically a win-or-die for /biz/. 5 losses in a row for /biz/ make it kind of tough, but beating /sp/ would be a pretty high-profile get. Anyone looking for me (the logo guy or anyone who just wants to shit on that performance) click on "/biz/" on this page:

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.