[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why do you want to work for us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1465502047850.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1465502047850.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
Why can't I just tell the interviewers the truth that I applied to the job because the salary is good and their office is not far from where I live? My parents and teachers always told me never to lie so I was a good boy. Also isn't lying a sin? I won't go to hell for lying r-right /biz/?
>>
>>1590173
You absolutely can.
>>
>>1590173
I'd hire you... but I run a carpentry business, so my sentiment is fucking valueless. Hr girls want to hear why you're sexually stimulated by the smell of middlemanager taint and you grew up dreaming about eating lunch in your cubicle while working for the next 50 years for free
>>
>>1590284
Haha yeah this. Fellow tradesman.

Living close means you're reliable and it's easier to be personally invested in the company. I would actually avoid talking up the wage because that removes negotiating power. "Since you get paid so well, we want you to also do x". Or less raises
>>
Do it.

Performance is all that matters.
>>
They ask this question to screen out autists, they know the answers they get are bullshit but they still want to see how you handle yourself.
>>
>>1590429
This.

Same with questions like "What is your greatest weakness"
>>
They want to be lied to, in the most convincing way possible. Do you understand that?
>>
>>1590511
But why do I have to lie? Isn't it unethical if they expect you to lie?
>>
>>1590937
You will also be lying to clients, bosses and other departments regularly. So get comfortable with it
>>
>>1590173
That's a time filler; same with other open ended vague questions.

You've already failed, and they don't want to cut off the interview early; some people get really upset when that happens; so an interviewer will ask vague things to keep you talking, and let you feel you did well in the interview.

You always want people to feel they did well, even when they completely screwed up.
>>
OP, this is a very easy question to answer. It's your chance to briefly mention your aims and experience and why you are fitted to the post. Most importantly it's to show that you have done your background reading on the company though; they're trying to weed out people who don't give a shit.

>>1590949
Nice try. I have been asked this question in my last four interviews and have been successful everytime.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.