[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So thought of a new app idea that has no real competition in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dxnMD.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dxnMD.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
So thought of a new app idea that has no real competition in the market.

I've listened to many people and finally realized how what they said connects to make this app perfect. Millions would use it.

How could I go about starting an app. Do I need to start a company/LLC. Are there easy tools to use to code it? Could I just sell this idea to a big app and let them run with it?

Where do u even start?

Could literally make some serious money with it but no knowledge of the app industry.

>TFW when did economics and got a decent paying job instead of CS and implementing my idea.

Any one doing apps? Can u give me a quick run down of your start to launch?
>>
I've never developed an app, but my questions are:

>Is this app local, or does it need a server?
>Is there an architecture, API, or back-end which you can re-purpose or do you need to develop this app and platform from the ground up?
>Is it dependent on building a community or is it's functionality independent of how many users it has?
>If it's the former, how do you intend to build that community? What's the tipping point?
>If it's the latter - what's to stop someone else copying your app and running you out of business?
>Who is your 'ideal customer' even if every Tom Dick and Harry will use it, which one do you need to convince so every other Tom, Dick, and Harry uses it? Who's your first customer?
>>
>>1589463

Interesting points of interest ill look into them.

Might just fork up some money on a developer program for coding dummies.

I can already vision its architecture / branding / marketing and retention in my head. Its mainly just getting it out there.
>>
The idea is worth nothing if you cant implement it. Best thing to do is to get a coding buddy on the team, make a prototype and then get big investors, who will take a huge part of your business for the risk. But hey, if its worth 10 billion sometime im happy with 10% shares. beter than 100% of nothing
>>
>>1589470
Well I suggest u just hire me instead for the development. Already developed a 5bucks app for my company and made easy 3 digit profit. What's your budget anon?
>>
>>1589487
>Best thing to do is to get a coding buddy on the team, make a prototype and then get big investors
> if its worth 10 billion sometime im happy with 10% shares
no no no no fuckkkk thaaaat
Just get a loan
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.