[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fantasy life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 5675675775.png (723KB, 534x505px) Image search: [Google]
5675675775.png
723KB, 534x505px
does anyone else do this on a daily basis
>find girl on okcupid you think is wife-tier, fantasize they're your wife
>find piece of multi-million dollar property on landwatch, fantasize you own it and you, her, and your children live there
>look at jobs on BLS, pretend you're an expert in the field and own companies related to it and are a multi-millionaire at a young age

it motivates me a fucking whole lot, actually.
>>
>>1589336
Really? I actually stopped going on that site because it made me just despise women everytime I checked a profile.
>>
>>1589336

If it motivates you then fine but don't make it a crutch I guess. This is a weirdarse thread.
>>
>>1589366
i really barely read the profile. i just find a girl that is really cute in a wife-tier way.
>>
>>1589336
No, but I've spent hundreds of hours heavily modifying my copy of the Sime 3 (TM) to be a sexual fantasy simulator.

Its just as poor of a use of time.
>>
File: 474656765657657.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
474656765657657.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>1589372
...so did I...
>>
File: 1475351502054.jpg (260KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475351502054.jpg
260KB, 800x1200px
>>1589336
>>find girl on okcupid you think is wife-tier, fantasize they're your wife

No because iv actually been with women and know that they're not these infallible creates that deserve to be put on a pedestal.
>>
>>1589368
How is it weird anon? It's like trying to figure out what you want in the future.
>>
>>1589336
if this works for you, then go ahead. just seems like a waste of time you could be spending moving further towards these goals.
>>
>>1589336
Look up the physiological phenomenon of "Magical thinking"

You're wasting your time, motivate yourself by going on dates with women and making money bit by bit towards your material goals instead.
>>
You could just start a business and make money. then real girls will like you onichan
>>
>I waste hours a day in Fantasyland and think that it's a good thing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.