[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hodgetwins.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hodgetwins.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
I give you $30k in cash and tell you that I have hired a professional hitman. If you haven't turned that $30k into $1 million (cash or assets) in exactly two years, I have instructed him to assassinate you. What's your plan?
>>
The only actual answer is Vegas or other similar risky stuff
>>
>>1588366
I spend $30k on the weapons that I'll use to kill you and your faggot hitman.
>>
>>1588366
red: 30k > 60k
red: 60k > 120k
red: 120k > 240k
red: 240k > 480k
red: 480k > 960k
red: 20k > 1m
>>
It always fascinates me that amount of ways that /biz/ can rephrase the question 'how can i get rich quick?'
>>
>>1588372
What if I make it $100k?
>>
>>1588366
buy WAVES on bittrex
>>
>>1588366
Kill your ass, tell the hitman that the contract is now for this >>1588433 jackhole
>>
>>1588366
Take the money and spend it and live my normal life for the next two years, while not bothering about your 1 million. If I get murdered or not, then it was going to happen either way, I'm not here to make you money.

Stupid question.
>>
>>1588366

Start a family.

Enjoy life knowing my children will be ok.

Buy $1mil life insurance policy starting two years minus 1 day from now.
>>
>>1588437
who goes around calling people jackholes? that's just, not nice man.
>>
>>1588465
>not nice man
Is shilling the gullible fools on this board?
>>
>>1588480
im helping you to make money. if only you would listen
>>
>>1588489
>helping you make money
1) You have no way of knowing that for sure, as no one can predict where the coin will go.
2) As a holder, you're biased, to say the least.
3) This is the literal definition of a shill.
>>
Pay a nigger to $1K to kill you instead, then go about my life.
>>
>>1588366
Fake tits and big lips.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.