[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shark Tank Simulation Gamr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

Pitch:
>name of company/firm
>products/services you provide
>bullshit slogan that suckers see on TV and instantly get drawn to
>>
File: alternative__white_mockup (27).png (430KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
alternative__white_mockup (27).png
430KB, 1000x1250px
>name of company/firm
Memelord Tshirt Designers
>products/services you provide
We make T-shirts with various memes such as Pepe, Trollface, kek, and many more.

>bullshit slogan that suckers see on TV and instantly get drawn to
Memelord, Meme happiness begins now!
>>
Why don't you just tell it like it is and say you're an unoriginal piece of shit and you want our ideas. Fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1471022028517.png (179KB, 454x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471022028517.png
179KB, 454x270px
>>1586391
Bread napkins
>>
>>1586391

>star cards
>business cards in the shape of ninja cards printed on very hard paper
>They will wonder when a ninja gave them a business card when they don't remember when they got it.
>>
No company, no product, I'll kill myself if you don't give me $10M
>>
File: hungry.jpg (49KB, 605x388px) Image search: [Google]
hungry.jpg
49KB, 605x388px
>Kurtoshaorma
>We provide the finest selection of traditional transylvanian kurtoskalacs, a tasty treat and fill it with all that arab shaorma has, meat, potatoes, veggies and a taste you wil never forget!
>Who said it can't be sweet and salty?

l also have other ideas like the foldable armchair seat that has all kinds of detachable shit that you can put on the steel frame like tables and stuff
>>
File: 1475001351210.jpg (32KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1475001351210.jpg
32KB, 297x331px
>>1586391
:bangopops

: candys that have cellphone app scannable numbers that let kids gamble and play phone games with eachother and collect avatars and look at advertisments trying 2 win vouchers 2 buy more candys and get upsold toys and shit

:dunno a slogon
>>
>>1586391
OP trying to steal my get rich scheme. Nice try.
>>
Log of Shit Defense Systems, LLC.

Reliable defense systems and defense solutions for today's modern battlefield environment

"Log of Shit Defense Systems. Fighting Battles on the Technological Scale."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.