[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SpaceBTC - a crypto exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sb.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sb.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
Sup, /biz/.
We've created a cryptocurrency exchange, SpaceBTC, with a group of friends, and are currently trying to attract new customers.
I haven't really come into the project pre-launch, as I worked on backend and didn't really give any thought to other matters, and when it launched (and obviously incurred various expenses, like servers and AdWords), I quickly discovered the "PR guy" was useless. So our exposure at launch was basically zero.

And it's a fucking shame.

The platform we created is reliable and fast, we have great usability (for instance, an ability to instantly buy/sell without bothering with bidding), good roster of currencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, will soon implement EmerCoin and Waves), and customer support via email and livechat (during EU prime time).
Only fiat we supported after launch was Euro, but right now we are finishing legal bullshit to implement USD support.
We also have partners like Simplex and so on, but they are not keen on promoting us.

While we formally adhere to AML/KYC, we don't want to crawl into everyone's asshole and demand ID scans right away - as long as your name/address is legit (isn't on VISA blacklists, and not "John Doe" bullshit), you can trade with generous limits.

And yet, due to lack of customers, we are forced to use marketmaker bots, that are taken advantage of by users. We are slowly but surely bleeding money, and what we have today is estimated to run out in 1.5 years.

So what do we do? At this point, I wouldn't care if SpaceBTC is named the biggest supporter of nuclear weapon trade, as long as it gives us exposure.
If you'd visit us and give feedback, that'd be great. Since our userbase is small, we won't get much backlash from implementing features you, anons, want.

www. spacebtc. com
>>
>>1586087
That's nice and all that you are trying to start a business. However you are seriously hurting the cryptoscene, we don't need more centralized exchanges that gets hacked and issue a shittoken as compensation or just bail.
We need a single decentralized exchange.
>>
>>1586106
We are not trying to become a giant like BitPenis or MtHax.
The exchange is tailored to appeal to people who are angry with intrusive anti-privacy rules other exchanges have, and would want a relaxed trading experience.
>>
So you are only doing eth and btc? The exchange is doom already if that's all you are doing. You don't have the liquidity or volume to do those 2 coins. You are competing with establish exchanges like coinbase,kracken,gemini. Only people who will use your exchange is to buy on spot.

Unless you are doing branching off into other alts like most start up exchange then yours will probably die. Then if you are doing other alts, you might want to change your site name. "Spacebtc" makes people think you are only doing btc. Like coinbase was only doing btc then when they added eth pair to their system they change their exchange to GDAX which implied they will add other alts which they did like ltc and probably others.

So yeah. Become a exchange to trade alts. Then list coins that no other exchange list and hope it become a hit. Like polo was a nobody till ETH hit off and their site now is the biggest alt exchange
>>
>>1586087
if you had ICN/BTC available to trade, I'd start using right now.
>>
>>1586087
I'll use it as soon as I can use USD
>>
>>1587155
stay cucked nocoiner.
>>
>>1586087
Add Pascal.
>>
>>1586761

Somebody is on their period.
>>
>>1586087

Install gentoo.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.