[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is dis shit...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Scam.jpg (42KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
Scam.jpg
42KB, 680x400px
Hey /biz, anyone here does money via youtube? I just started a month ago and it was going pretty nicely... but just got banned from ''invalid click activity n shit'' upon a little investigation I found out this is a recurring problem for new channels and google is actually scaming a lot of users who are about to get paid by abusing their ban system.
Among my investigation I found an ex-former employee post about this shit.
http://pastebin.com/qh6Tta3h

Is there a way to go through this or should I just give up and accept that fucking google is the rapist nobody can bring to justice?
>>
>>1585587
you could sue them. If they are guilty they will be found guilty
>>
>>1585587
The content of the pastebin is not totally logical. If you ban the content creator and claim ad revenue you do it once, then the content creator is banned and stop creating video, the idea if a quick but over a steady income is really strange. (maybe I'm missing something and the ban doesn't work like i think, please correct me).

Most likely Google is jewing income from content creator with depreciated cpm and fake number of ad view.
>>
>>1586202
For all I know they send a 1 month ban email to a lot of new starters when they are making quick income or when they are about to get their first paycheck, the reason you get this 1 month ''warning'' ban is not explained clearly in the email they send, for all I know it could be the easily exploited ad-click bombing o either something as ridiculous as suspicious spikes and income of traffic.
>>
Their ad network is a scam. How do you think they make their money?

Their guidelines are vague and subjective as fuck; they provide no specific details as to why someone gets banned, just a cookie cutter email with "Thanks for your understanding" at the end. When they ban publishers, they say they supposedly reimburse advertisers with the seized revenue, but provide absolutely no proof.

Simply put, they STEAL revenue from small-time publishers and keep it for themselves. Someone needs to start a class action lawsuit because I'm sure 1000s of folks would join it. If anything, the Google sham needs to be exposed.
>>
>>1585587
As if you didn't tell your friends to watch your videos and click the ads, which they did, and immediately left the page.

Yeah, they can see that.
>>
File: mu9zqh.jpg (76KB, 473x678px) Image search: [Google]
mu9zqh.jpg
76KB, 473x678px
>>1586842
My many yes, those fuckers need to be exposed. I have no idea how law, what need to be done? I'd love to put my effort into this.
>>
>>1586966
I'm not that retarded, I know those fuckers have some sort of software that scans mouse patterns to tell if the ad viewer is genuine... besides I have no friends...
>>
>>1586842
This so much.

Doubtful about it ever happening tho.

They owe me € 8K.
>>
>>1585587
Got my blog ads shut down after posting it to 4chan, either someone click bombed me or 4chan referrers are associated with click fraud...
>>
I seriously can't fathom why they didn't just change the dollar per click/view-ratio.

Getting paid less has got to be worth more than just blocking people? After all they stop making content, don't they?
>>
Fun story.

I was with Google Adsense from the beginning starting with their beta program sometime around 2003. I was making between from 100k-200k per year (with websites, not Youtube).

It's 2014. Banned. Boilerplate email. No reason was given. Appeal rejected. I never talked to a single human being at Google in 11 years. 11 YEARS. I made them over $1mil during that time and they don't give a shit.

Oh, plus Google banned me just before making a payment, so they owe me around $30k for the 2 months of advertising.

Fuck Google.
>>
>>1586842

A class action lawsuit was filed years ago: https://www.hbsslaw.com/cases/google-adsense
>>
>>1588536
>https://www.hbsslaw.com/cases/google-adsense

Holy... why the fuck didn't this proceeded? Also 30k? That's fucked up.
>>
>>1588706
it's fucking Google
why do you think
>>
>>1588706

As far as I know, the lawsuit continues. Google rarely settles, so it will take a while.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.