[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling semen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Pic Related.jpg (60KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
Pic Related.jpg
60KB, 500x597px
Just thought of an innovative bidness idea.

What about selling your sperm?

Surely, there must be people out there who are in need of some quality, healthy jizz.

I'm talkin' premium-level stuff, top of the line product.

How much do you reckon I could get for 1 (one) gallon of cum?
>>
There was a British guy doing this in the papers .
There have been a few others.
>>
>>1583527
I'd be a billionaire if I started charging ur mum m8
>>
File: 1475032359616.png (122KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475032359616.png
122KB, 480x480px
>>1583527
I want to do it but just to fulfill my biological purpose of having as many bastard children as possible. Where the real money is, is fertility clinics. I would want to go to major asian capital where people have a white man fetish and start a fertility clinic for rich crazy asian ladies. The details are still in the works.
>>
Hmm, what about a cum-based adhesive?

A few loads would be about the amount of a glue stick, and those can get pretty expensive.

How much does a fertility clinic pay you for a "donation"?
>>
>>1583527
Yea this is a good idea, I'm assuming what you mean with quality is stats of the people.
If so you'll need a rating system, because you probably can't display their id. or they wouldn't want to.
You could rate the sperm by IQ, EQ, social status, net worth, looks, race, etc. Also pay more for sperm that is 'good quality'.

I'm not sure if this is legal tho.
>>
Post some ads on CL. Lot of women there are desperate for sperm doners. The legal means of buying and selling sperm are quite intensive and sorry buy being on 4chan disqualifies you from that exclusive pool.
>>
I can't.
Selling semen and blood is outlawed in Brazil.
>>
>>1584141
I may join you. I am a white man in a black country and i know how girls are eager to have a white child.
>>
>>1584163
Mate, they don't pay for donations, they are, you know... donations.
But you can sell if you live in murica.
>>
Well, apparently it's legal and even encouraged in Canada.

Saw this on Google as my 1st result:

Sperm donors are in high demand. As a sperm donor, you can earn as much as $1,000 per month. With donations accepted at locations in Spokane, Pullman and Missoula we encourage you to become a donor today and make a difference.

And plenty more from other banks.
>>
>>1584681

What they don't tell you is that their criteria for whites is tall men with college degrees and no history of health complications.

Which is fine and all it's just ironic because typically those people don't need to donate sperm.
>>
Google "6 Terrifying Things Nobody Tells You About Donating Sperm" for an informative read

Basically, you need to be white, college-educated, 6ft tall+, no diseases, etc.
This could work.
>>
>>1584688
lol you beat me to it, makes sense that there's not enough supply of that.

I won't do it anyways, (am employed as a finance manager making quite a bit more than $1k/mth) although I guess I qualify, I just thought this was an interesting idea.
>>
>>1583527
>tfw 6'2 and college educated
>tfw if I was American I'd be loaded as apparantley these are the only prerequisites
>tfw literally wanking potential gains into a sock
>>
>>1584696
It's surprising considering 50ish% of white people in first world countries are 6ft+ and a good chunk of those are college educated. They should test by IQ instead of college education though, which eliminates people social science and womens studies majors who just wasted daddy's money.

Plus you know, sperm is cheap
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.