[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Martin Shkreli Herpes Lawsuit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: JHK_STL.jpg (70KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
JHK_STL.jpg
70KB, 620x349px
Can someone tell me if this is real? Martin Shkreli, who was attempting to buy this site, is in a lawsuit with some blonde woman he gave herpes to? https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/58ylp2/avoid_stds_while_dating/
>>
"She only dated him/had sex with him because she thought he would pay her bills" deserves every std there is gold digging whore
>>
Isn't Martin Shkreli broke? So she got herpes from a broke con artist. Sucks to be her.
>>
this >>1582477
works both ways too, stay away from whores or you might get herpes
>>
Seriously. Whores are nasty. So is that broke farma bro. Burp.
>>
>>1582458
Wouldn't surprise me. The dude is a genuine retard. I don't say that as a liberal redditor that hates le price gouging but as someone that initially thought he was somewhat interesting or would have at least something to offer. The reality is that all of his followers are deadbeats that don't know shit about shit so they can't call him out on his nonsense but it's painfully obvious if you watch his "buying 4chan" stream that the dude is really out of touch with pretty much everything. I was cringing at parts of the stream, so I imagine this is also true in his previous streams but like I said, none of his viewers know shit about shit so they can't call him out on it
>>
I tried watching one of his livestreams about finance and I cringed through five minutes, then left. The boy is an utter idiot. Later I read about his financial woes. Apparently the guy has racked up millions in legal fees, tax liens and has a past of defrauding his investors, ala Madoff. Not that it matters that much, but he only has a BA...and from a city college.
>>
>>1582555
I disagree. I think you are upset that he wants to buy this cesspool and you know you never could.

Like that time your moms new husband wanted to sell the house and move to Florida and you got upset because youve called her basement "home" for 36 years.

But yeah, call him a retard I guess. He must have used his down syndrome edge to make over a couple million.
>>
shkreli...err...in da house?
>>
>>1582599
Nice dubs Martin
>>
>>1582555
>his "buying 4chan" stream

Which one is it? He doesn't title his steams properly.
>>
>>1582555
Uh, that's not really true. He put one of his followers on either his or his company's payroll.
>>
>>1582458
You can't see anymore but the OP's name was "normie352". So believe what you will.
>>
>>1582599

You sound like one of those people that think you need to be smart to make millions. Let me fill you in, there are thousands of retards that make far more money than you or I ever will. By that same token, there are thousands of very intelligent people that are struggling to make money.

Praise him if you want but I personally think he is annoying and will get his comeuppance soon.
>>
>>1582458
I can only imagine how many filthy disease-ridden hookers this autist has fucked. Must be in the thousands.
>>
>>1582599
Martin Herpeli detected.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.