[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blog/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sf.jpg (43KB, 489x409px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
43KB, 489x409px
> Owning a blog?
Get in here
> Offering an affiliate program?
Get in here

> Blog topic
> Traffic per month

> Affiliate program topic
> PPC/PPS/etc.
> Commission
>>
How do I find affiliate offers worth trying to drive traffic to?

Seems like everything has already been arbitraged to death... is the only way to make money to have much, much better ads/content?
>>
> Blog topic
being a mom (i'm actually 22y/o male)
> Traffic per month
0 - 50, depends how much i shill on facebook
> Affiliate program topic
baby nutrients and motherhood shit
I was using click bank but I've made 0 dollars
gonna redo the site and make it seem legit enough to try and get an amazon affiliate. does anyone have any advice on this?
>>
>>1582174
Do you actually know about this shit though?
>>
>>1582186
no. this was my first venture at affiliate advertising, on a subject (being a mother) which i know nothing about. My current goal is to make the blog seem legit enough (like its a real mom's blog or something) so that I can get affiliate links and actually link to semi-decent products as opposed to clickbank shit.
Also in the process of this i learned a bunch of random stuff about facebook marketing and hosting websites and its pretty fun.
>>
>>1582196
You should go with something you actually know about. Unless you are a male nurse or a doctor, I wouldn't suggest writing about that particular topic or you will look fake.
>>
>>1581833
As long as the contract is solid the affiliate program doesn't matter. The traffic that u can generate is what counts
>>
>>1582174
kek
>>
>>1582174
just the mentl imge of 22 yo white mle in meric writing bout being mom mke me lugh uncontrolble
>>
>>1581518
Blog topic: hair loss treatments
Traffic: about 6000 users per month

At the moment I don't monetise the site - not even ads. I'm currently in discussions on alibaba to buy supplements to sell on the site. I figure I'll make more money this way. What do you think?

Anyone have any idea what I could get with ads? My traffic keeps going up so hoping to get 6 figure monthly traffic eventually.
>>
>>1582644
6k, not bad at all.

Well the affiliate way involves no risk for you but also smaller profit margin. Approximating the risk/reward ratio is entirely up to you imo.

tl;dr
> feeling lucky, punk?
>>
>>1582644
>supplements
Say hi to the FDA
>>
>>1582174
Keking hard. I sincerly hope that you'll make a killing. May kek be with u.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.