[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, maybe im just spending too much time on /pol/ and 4chan in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: trump.jpg (713KB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
713KB, 4608x3456px
Ok, maybe im just spending too much time on /pol/ and 4chan in general, but im honestly starting to think this faggot is going to win. What the fuck do i do? Just sell all my shares with high exposition to amercan economics?
What are you guys doing?
>>
>>1581348
Just be ready to buy the dip.
>>
Go outside. He's not going to win, which is a very sad thing. Hillary is a snake with a very good poker face. More companies are going to move out of the country, and we will continue printing "free" money to fund the poor.
>>
>>1581350
This

The market hates uncertainties, great time to buy
>>
I can't fathom how you can possibly think the Donald will win.

Have you ever heard of the efficient market theory? The theory states that people trade based upon all available information in a market place.

I hate to break it to you but EVERY media outlet is reporting a substantial Hillary victory. This isn't just MSNBC/CNN, a majority of republican talk show hosts have conceded that Donald will lose. I wish this wasn't the case and I'll probably kill myself under a Clinton admin but you can't and shouldn't expect him to win.

However, you should hedge if you REALLY think there's a chance. Options with December strikes will help you there.

I'll be investing heavily into military industrial complex companies like Boeing and financial service companies because Hillary is sadly going to win.
>>
>>1581367
>Have you ever heard of the efficient market theory? The theory states that people trade based upon all available information in a market place.
How is this relevant?

>I can't fathom how you can possibly think the Donald will win.
There's a mountain of shit against Hillary, and despite the media narrative, more Americans believe in Bigfoot than trust Hillary. People are voting for her solely because they believe she's the lesser evil, and a lot of evidence is coming out showing that isn't the case.
>>
>>1581356
Doesn't you saying that (since you're in the market) mean the market also loves uncertainties?
>>
File: Ctxy3FrWgAA_-kA.jpg large.jpg (117KB, 2048x695px) Image search: [Google]
Ctxy3FrWgAA_-kA.jpg large.jpg
117KB, 2048x695px
>>1581348

PREPARE ACCORDINGLY

GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT
>>
>>1581369
It's relevant because of the insane amount of information pointing to a Hillary victory. The Upshot pull shows Hillary winning with a 95% chance, and even Fox News has her up by +7, higher than the real clear politics average of +6 in her favor.

Look, your faith in the American voter is unfounded. They need a shiny face who will "set them straight." The deeply entrenched shit fest that is the Clinton's corruption doesn't matter. If this was a race of a moderate republican vs. Killary, I'd agree that the republican will win every time. But the GOP decided to run the Don, and in my view (a view that has more scalable information backing it), they've dug their own grave.

But like I said, if you have more information available to you than the average investor and you really fear a D. Trump victory you should definitely hedge against your investments. It's a tried and true strategy. However if you go batshit and YOLO and sell off all your investments I'll be happy to make gains off of your mistakes :-)
>>
>>1581348
>Ok, maybe im just spending too much time on /pol/ and 4chan in general, but im honestly starting to think this faggot is going to win.

Yeah if you hang out with stupid people for long enough you start thinking the way they do.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 604x417px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 604x417px
>>1581348
OP here. Check this out, we are at a less than 5% difference. And no one is beliving in a Trump victory. If he does, this has not beeing predicted by the market, shit will go down hard.
>>
>>1581410
>It's relevant because of the insane amount of information pointing to a Hillary victory.
That's why a Trump victory will fuck the market.

I don't think a Trump victory is a sure thing but I think the race is closer than CNN wants you to think.
>>
>>1581430
>I think the race is closer than CNN wants you to think.

If Trump is to win then it would be by a very close margin just like Bush did in 2000 and 2004. However he is trailing in all swing states, could possibly lose Utah, and hasn't done well to close the gap he needs with women and latinos.

Pic related is the map from 2004 when Bush won and he barely just did it with 16 electoral votes. Colorado and NM have since turned into solid blue states, so even if he does win all the swings, he loses by virtue of Colorado, NM and VA being blue since 2008.

tl;dr Barring something incredibly catastrophic for Hillary, he ain't winning a damn thing.
>>
you shut the fuck up and get over it because he will make the dollar go up
>>
>>1581348
i havent kept up with the elections so far. do these two have their economic plans out in detail? which ones best for a guy earning 36k a year currently?
>>
>>1581458

see >>1579159
>>
>>1581348
>high exposition
>exposition

uhhh
>>
>>1581458
Neither one will help you. Consider yourself lucky if things don't get any worse.
>>
>>1581467
What i mean is shares from companies that do a big part of their business in america or are dependents of american economics in some way. What word would you guys use for that?
>>
>>1581488
Exposure.

ex·po·si·tion
ˌekspəˈziSH(ə)n/
noun
a comprehensive description and explanation of an idea or theory.
"the exposition and defense of his ethics"
synonyms: explanation, description, elucidation, explication, interpretation; More
MUSIC
the part of a movement, especially in sonata form, in which the principal themes are first presented.
the part of a play or work of fiction in which the background to the main conflict is introduced.
a large public exhibition of art or trade goods.
synonyms: exhibition, fair, trade fair, trade show, show, expo, display, presentation, demonstration, exhibit
"the exposition will feature 200 exhibits"
>>
>>1581491
Oh, i see. Thank you very much.
>>
>>1581353
I'm actually a bit nervous myself

Democrats have switched gears to attacking down ballot Republicans thinking Trump is finished, which is a dangerous thing to do with Hillary's daily email leaks

With enthusiasm lacking with Democrats, and sky high with Trump supporters, Trump could sneak in with the win, all because the Democrats lost focus after the Trump tape was released and they assumed he was finished
>>
I really hope he wins. America needs him to.
>>
even if trump wins, which is unlikely but certainly possible, i really dont think it will have all that much of a market impact. people always think elections and other events will have way more impact than it actually does. it will be the same as always : plebs freaking out and professionals going on as usual, after a while plebs realize theyve fucked up and start whining.
>>
>>1582741
You don't think Wall Street will freak out if the candidate they picked loses despite all the signs saying she'll win?
>>
>>1582749
no, not really. it will cause some short term volatility from people moving stuff around a bit, but i honestly dont think it will have much of a longer term impact. 'wall street' isnt sure of a hillary victory. they know better than most how these things work, especially after the surprise vote on brexit. you always prepare for both outcomes, even if one of them has a significantly smaller chance of occuring.
>>
>>1582775
>a longer term impact.
Ah, I see what you mean. I was only thinking about short-term effects. I think it will be like Brexit if Trump wins.
Although, if Trump wins I think the Fed is more likely to raise rates this year or next and that could trigger a bear market or worse.
>>
>>1582779
heres the thing about the fed raising rates : they wont raise unless its priced into the market already by at least 65-70% (you can look up the history on this going back 30+ years), as of now market is pricing in about 68% chance of a hike this year via Fed funds futures on CME. when trump has advanced in polls the market has reacted by buying interest rate products(leading to lower yield and pricing out chance of hike). so if trump wins the rate markets will get bought and the chance of a hike according to the market will fall so low that the fed wont be comfortable raising this year. on the other hand interest rates markets have sold off and priced in hikes on hillary advancing, so actually id say the chance of a trump win followed by a hike this year is very very low. if hillary wins you will likely see market price in an additional 10% for a december hike.
>>
>>1581348
He won't win. The Trump campaign has basically been damage control from start to finish, he has attracted a lot of attention but the liberals will likewise come out in droves to vote against him.
>>
>>1581348
>all the doubters ITT
Enjoy your losses, my dudes :^)
>>
>>1581348
you do realize /pol/ is mostly satire and 12 year olds, right?
>>
>>1582819
for the past 2 weeks Trump has literally stopped trying to win the election and instead been trying to come up with an excuse as to why when he loses it wont be his fault
>>
>>1582842
>trying
He shouldn't have to try very hard since the Dems have already admitted to comitting voter fraud for 50 years and rigging the media against him.
>>
>>1582846
[citation needed]
>>
>>1581353
>Go outside
>There's Trump signs everywhere without a Hillary sign in sight
Huh, wow, this really activated my almonds.
>>
>>1582850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409
>>
>>1582855
>16 minutes
>blair witch project music starts playing

can I get this in a news article and not a long ass conspiracy theory youtube video please?

As for that email what exactly do you find odd about it?
>>
>>1582865
rigging media
>wants a press conference about rigged media

Youre stupiud. Read the wikileaks, way more trusted source
>>
>>1582865
>conspiracy theory
It's literally hidden camera footage of Dem contractors admitting to voter fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
Here's one where they admit to starting fights at Trump rallies.

>As for that email what exactly do you find odd about it?
They gathered a bunch of reporters from major networks for two "off-the-record" dinners. All of the reporters are covering the campaign and the email proves their bias.
>>
>>1581367
Investing military companies would be great if Trump wins as well. He's going to expand the military and that's a good thing. Bigbux for defense contractors and big guns for us. Win win.

Hope he trumps that cunt.
>>
>>1582820
JIDF detected
>>
>>1581348
>but im honestly starting to think this faggot is going to win
The reign of the Witch is inevitable, citizen.
>>
>>1581770
America will objectively be better off without him
>>
>>1583563
America will objectively be better off with him
>>
>>1581348
zerohedge.com
thedailycoin.org
kitco.com
>unironically wanting higher taxes
>believing the media
In EVERY SINGLE book about stock investing I have ever read, one tip that's been universal is "If a popular program, on TV especially, says to buy or sell something, always do the opposite."

And it's good advice.
>>
>>1581348
They said that he had a 1% chance of winning the primaries and he did.

They said he was done after the first debate , and yet he came back in the 2nd destroying Hillary.

Now they're saying he won't win the presidency.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MAGA MAGA MAGA
>>
PLACE YOUR BET
https://www.onehash.com/event/special_events/usa_presidential_election_2016/12867
>>
>>1583594
Actually look at his tax plans and get back to me
>>
>>1582878
it doesnt matter (well it does but in a different way) because people will look at it and think well the dems are doing it but that doesnt mean that Hilary is a part of it just cause she is a democrat
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.