[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this broker a meme???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (42KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
42KB, 900x900px
Is this broker a meme???
>>
Hello???
>>
Any brokerage with trade in the name is a meme.

I bet you 100 fucks that they have penalties for inactivity (no trades in 30 days or something) and want you to day trade and lose money.
>>
>>1581235
>I bet you 100 fucks that they have penalties for inactivity (no trades in 30 days or something) and want you to day trade and lose money.

Only $25/quarter if you don't make 3 trades. Waived for accounts $25k+
>>
DOES ANHYONE USE THIS MEME?
>>
>>1581235
I've never had a problem with td ameritrade. No inactivity fee, and I'm pretty sure they don't have a minimum. $9.99 commission is hard on low capital traders, but thinkorswim and trade architect are pretty decent platforms that are worth the commission price in my opinion.
>>
>>1582270
>I've never had a problem with td ameritrade

Breh they got hacked a few years back.

Kind of security risk desu...
>>
>>1582270
>In November 2007, the company reported that hackers gained access to most of its clients' names, Social Security numbers, dates of birth, addresses, phone numbers and trading activity. [7] In 2011, the company settled a related class action lawsuit by agreeing to compensate customers that were victim to identity theft.[8]

>In 2011, the company settled a related class action lawsuit by agreeing to compensate customers that were victim to identity theft.

WOW how generous. Lmfao what a joke.
>>
>>1582271
>>1582274
Charles Schwab has been hacked. Fidelity has been hacked. Vanguard has been hacked. Who would have thought that online financial accounts pose a risk?

Granted TD Ameritrade is the greatest broker but I'm not sure how a 2007 security breach means the company is complete trash. What brokers do you guys recommend for security purposes?
>>
>>1582319
Isn't the greatest broker
>>
>>1582319
IB has physical and other security

Btw what was the result of those hacks? Were they all refunded?
>>
>>1582409
If I'm not mistaken, at least with td Ameritrade, they do cover any losses due to suspicious activity. However, I only recently became a client of theirs in 2012.

I'm sure all of the other brokerages carry a similar policy.
>>
>>1582529
It's not mandatory and their,policies are vague as fuck which is sketch
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.