[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into Real Estate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: real-estat-bend-oregon.jpg (626KB, 2425x1730px) Image search: [Google]
real-estat-bend-oregon.jpg
626KB, 2425x1730px
How do I get into Real Estate?
>>
Get your dad to loan you a few million.
>>
>>1580307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K853GykeGH0
Take Tom Vu's seminar on real estate.
>>
>>1580307
usually there's at least one door. open it. step through the doorway. wa la. you're in real estate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJoBUBYs0N8
>>
>>1580307
Save up 100k in index funds, while waiting for your local real estate market to crash. When it crashes by up rental houses. Rent them out at positive cash flow while waiting for the market to recover. Sell them when the market recovers and put the money back in index funds.
>>
>>1580325
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>1580307
Kneepads
>>
>>1580325
my dad is poor
>>
>>1580435
go to bigger pockets and read their beginners guid.
>>
File: Bitch.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>1580307
REITs, bitch (for a diversified portfolio).

If you're more hands on, check out the rental market in your area (renters' market?, better earnings in single family homes vs multi? Decent rental companies in the area if you decide to move away?, etc.). Some areas, it'll just make more sense to invest in REITs over buying it yourself.

Also, consider your local tax options (consider buying a dup-quadplex as your first home if you intend on living there for a couple of years).
>>
>>1580307
Buy a $50K house like this >>1580738 guy
>>
First, what do you mean by 'get into' real estate? To buy it? To work in the field? To invest in it? Clarify
>>
>>1581024
buy and sell
>>
>>1580307
I would love to teach you how to do real estate. I currently own a real estate investment company I would love to let you invest with us.

Send me an email and we can discuss it more
[email protected]
>>
>>1581976
If you're broke as shit and hell-bent on doing real estate, you'll have to figure out how to do extensive home repairs, save up some cash, and flip foreclosed/abandoned houses.

Once you actually have some money socked away from that, you can just wait for a real estate market of your choice to crash, then buy up as much as you can, rent them out until another bubble forms, then cash out of that bitch. Rinse and repeat.
>>
File: ugholdings.png (1MB, 1211x1820px) Image search: [Google]
ugholdings.png
1MB, 1211x1820px
>>1581990
>[email protected]
Oh lawd. This is the guy who claimed to be a multi millionaire and got banned for being a massive faggot among a whole bunch of other stupid things. You really haven't learned anything in the last 5 years have you?

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1291931

Didn't think to grab a screencap of your most recent shill attempt where you talked about revitalizing Baltimore but I'm sure if someone pm'ed a mod they'd pull the thread up for the laughs. Here's a screenshot of your gofundme before you take it down.

How many forums have you been permanently banned from again? Still looking for some clever business names? I can't imagine anyone in real estate has actually followed up past a first meeting or two. You've flaked out on several people already in one fashion or another.

Let me save you some time "Ulysses Gardener III" and tell you that real estate isn't the game for you. You're a wannabe crook. You aren't smart enough to actually pull something serious off. You're going to get eaten alive by the actual cons in this world. Do yourself a favor and get out before you end up in over your head. You're going to end up on trial for real estate fraud when a builder ropes a project around your neck and walks off with the cash.
>>
File: ugfacebookprofile.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
ugfacebookprofile.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>1582021
>>1581990
Sup bro.
>>
Real estate is a terrible investment.

Don't bother.
>>
>>1582221
thats sum weak b8
>>
>>1582021
>>1582022
kek of course it's a nigger.
>>
>>1581976
So either work as an agent or a wholesaler. Both jobs are pretty tough though and many people fail to gain traction even over many months of hustling
>>
>>1580307
Buy a house. Then sell it or rent it.
>>
>>1580323
>wa la
Nigger spotted. You're the kind of faggot that says lack toast and tolerant. Check your grammer or do a 360 and get out of /biz.
>>
>>1580319
KEK, member this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.