[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frugal thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: latest.jpg (211KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
211KB, 1440x900px
Classic /flg/ thread.
>Shave with a knife once a week without cream or aftershave
>Eat basic cheap diet of legumes ,grains ,vegetables and occasional meat
>shower with a big industrial soap using it as shampoo too
>have one expensive suit to please the jet set in big reunions but use rustic work/military clothes for everything else
>excercise in the park
>drink filterd water/fruit juice
>don't have a steady gf,fuck bitches without paying a dime
>appear to be politically neutral so I can assist to all kinds of reunions and movements allowing me to socialize without going to expensive places or restaurants
Your turn.
>>
>>1580286
suck dicks for money and proteins
>>
>>1580286
Dont use soap or shampoo. Drink water thats filter and boiled. Learn a trade or handy man skills to save. Use coupons without same. Play games to socialize. Play football in the park. Watch TV. Pay for basic cable. Get good service isp. Shop at farmer markets. Read more books. Dont bother with stocks. Find a girl that seriously hot
>>
>>1580993
>Play games to socialize
jesus christ, i just got rid of video games off my life and suddenly this shit becomes a way to socialize?

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>1581011
At internet cafe dude
>>
>>1580286
>sell yourself to a company you created
>use yourself as an asset
>deduct living costs as expenses
>only pay capital tax on "profit"

Free money thanks
>>
How far do you wanna go with this shit?
There's a point at which being frugal just becomes survival.
There's a big difference between 'surviving' and 'living'.

>eat cum for nutrients
>drink own piss to save on water or juice
>piss on yourself everyday, but use soap or alkaline solution if possible
>if you piss on yourself every day, it's clean because it's sterile.

Don't believe me?
Google something like 'army methods + cleaning wounds + no water'.
Or any survival story of someone trapped for 3+ days on a mountain, etc
Or watch Bear Grylls.

All the above may be 'survival' - but it's not 'living' - even a poor Indian streetcleaner, African tribesman, or Vietnamese farmer gets enough fucking hustle on to avoid living like this.

A poor villager will spend half the day gathering water from a well or standpipe and making handmade soap and scrubbing laundry to avoid being a crusty, smelly person.

Cleanliness and grooming is about the cheapest thing you can do to improve yourself or your environment. I would rather live in a clean studio apartment cast in concrete form, than a creaky wooden mansion that is roach and rat infested.

If I see a single mouse* or spider in my house (*2 in a decade) I wage war on those fuckers. It's a planned campaign.

Most of the time, I'm not looking squeamish about germs, but once a week, I sterilise fucking everything I touch or wear in my home that I own.
>>
File: scam.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scam.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>1580286
Wow, what a moron. Here's what I'm doing while you waste your savings away on simple living expenses;
>Don't masturbate, only suck my own dick to recycle nutrients
>Dig through trash to find food
>Buying a house is for idiots - I sleep in a homeless shelter and get stuff on occasion
>Grow out my beard / hair to stay warm in winter
>Found knife in a dumpster once, used it to rob people and spent the money on robinhood
>Use the public library and steal books to sell later on the street
>Catch wild geese in the park and eat them
>Donate my blood to hospitals, sneak back in and re-inject myself with it later to do it again the next day
>claim welfare and disability for over 30 people I've murdered
>Rent out my corner box in the back alleyway to other homeless in exchange for their semen
>workout by shouting "Nigger!" in a black neighborhood and running away

It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>1581028
>There's a big difference between 'surviving' and 'living'.
Living is survival plus hobbies and socialization. I could happily live out of a cave with a handful of hand-constructed accommodations and using half my day ensuring I have edible food and drinkable water as long as I had people to socialize with and things I enjoyed doing to occupy the second half. Cleanliness is easy as hell to maintain as long as you're not a germophobe.

Problem comes from the fact that the moment you get a dozen or so people not paying the fatasses in suits for things they'll cry about it until it gets shut down and you have to go back to doing things their way, because god forbid they get their hands dirty once in a while.
>>
my reasonable list:
>Pirate tv shows / movies
>Cook yourself, don't order or eat out
>No Starbucks or similar
>Go hiking / camping for vacations
>Find cheapest plans for internet / phone / electricity / insurance / etc
>Don't replace stuff, repair it
>Buy good quality clothes, wear them for 10 years+
>Don't get a gym membership; buy workout equipment + workout at home
>Don't buy water, drink tap
>Cut your own hair (buzzcut)
>Buy used when it makes sense
>>
>>1581033
Well, there are communes all around the world.
Contrary to popular belief, most don't fail because of the 'system' or 'the man' - they often fail for the same reasons most of these people fail at success in society - they don't want responsibility, or to get organized, and like making excuses, or just have mental or drug issues, and many simply end up where they belong - in jail, a mental home, a care home, or some other shelter or project.
Which, by the way, besides some volunteers, are usually funded by, people who do contribute, who are part of the very system these types hate. The absolutely worst are usually just squatters or gypsies, pikeys.

Still, some survive, and you can go live with them, but the successful ones got organized, formed a tribe, bought land, or have it set up as a co-op.

I make money so I don't have to socialize.
You have to actually form committees and go to meetings, do chores, etc so it just becomes a version of communism with all the problems there - freeloaders, people not pulling their weight, in-fighting, corruption, etc - it becomes more a battle of who has influence, rather than capital. You could be right about how you think things should be done, but may be less convincing.
>>
>>1580286

>buy kilo of caffeine for $20 3 years ago
>mix with juice
>its pretty much a cup of coffee for 2 cents per serving
>still have 1.5lbs left

>normalfag in class was fretting about spending $200 a month at starbucks

lmaoing @ coffee cucks' lives right now
>>
>>1581525

>Uses metric system
>Switches to barbaric grunting

Well done
>>
>>1581525
>mix with juice
Look at mr moneybags over here, able to afford juice.
>>
>>1580286
>>Shave with a knife once a week without cream or aftershave
>>
>>1582080
is this real
>>
>dig out undigested corn in my poop and re-eat it for your next meal
>>
>>1581033
Then go find a cave...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.