[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we doing this yet? You guys wish to make money right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: _20161021_020110.jpg (174KB, 768x928px) Image search: [Google]
_20161021_020110.jpg
174KB, 768x928px
Why aren't we doing this yet?

You guys wish to make money right?
>>
>>1579952
Because its unethical and you are a faggot.

Fucking SAGE

its easy as fuck to make money legally with a job and a little fucking initiative. Fucking eat shit...
>>
>>1580027
t. little normie wagecuck idiot
>>
bimp
>>
why aren't we doing this instead of pumping penny stocks???
>>
Would you want to have this done to you? No? How shocking.

Get a job or fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>1580466
>Would you want to have this done to you? No? How shocking.
>Get a job or fucking kill yourself.

t. anally ravaged little wagecuck

That has nothing to do with the question at hand. I don't want people using my credit card without my permission either but i don't do onto others as i want them to do onto me either
>>
>>1579952
Because this post is entirely fictional.
You don't know dick about how the options market works, otherwise you'd know how laughable this sounds.
>hey guise, why aren't we buying stock at .01 and selling it at .02 hurr durr fuck normies
>>
>>1580490
The guy went to prison for this.

How is it not legitimate? There's a legit entire legal case you can read of SEC vs Marmyluk
>>
>>1580492
Go ahead and try it, watch what happens.
Then get back to us once you have your millions.
>>
>>1580498
i will never talk to you faggots again if i have over $100k

this board is shit and you're faggot who trade pennystocks. Also you can't even explain why it's fictional dumb illiterate nigger
>>
>>1580504
>i will never talk to you faggots again
Thank god.
Why don't you start early and gtfo now.
>>
>>1580510
fucking normie

Why are people on this board such pussies?

You faggots will write all day about how you want to be rich but when it comes to breaking a little bit of stuff you get pussy and scared. The fuck?

Do you want to be rich or not fag?
>>
>>1580513
Lol.
>hurr durr normies
Get a job, you loser
>>
>>1580517
wagecuck retard

This board is about making money.

We have NEETs making threads every day saying "Hello pls i'm 29 years old i hav no experience or gf i have no monie pls how to make i want to invest"

Then when you actually give some ideas to these fuckheads on this worthless board, you pussies "b-b-b-but that's immoral!"

pathetic retards, this board is a fucking joke no wonder iHaz and everyone else who actually has money left this shitpile ages ago.
>>
>>1580521
>left this shitpile ages ago.
And you should too, before you embarrass yourself further.
Have fun getting cornholed, I mean getting rich quick
>>
>>1580522
have fun trading penny coins.

How's $MGT and $URRE doing these days?

How's trumpcoin? This board is a fucking joke, you pussies will never have any mone you're a joke
>>
>>1580524
>How's $MGT and $URRE doing these days?
Why would I trade that kind of garbage?
That sounds more your speed, get rich quick schemer
>>
>>1579952

it sounds like the attacker is just hacking the accounts and using trades as a way to drain money out of the accounts.

OP are you asking why everyone doesnt hack accounts? I dont know how to do it and I would probably get caught if I figured it out.
>>
>>1580525
oh right you must be one of those pot stocks guys huh?

Enjoy making 20% returns on your measly $3352.42 KFC paycheck you fucking nigger.

Meanwhile /crime master race/ will be making $6k/day
>>
>>1580528
>you must be one of those pot stocks guys huh?
Keep guessing, moron.
>making $6k/day
Wow, you're fucking delusional, master criminal.
>>
>>1580530
what is it then?

Don't tell me, you're an index fund cuck?

OR BETTER YET, some retard forex trader? hahah stay poor fucking imbecile. enjoy ur trailer home idiot LOL
>>
>>1580532
>index fund cuck
>retard forex trader
Keep going.
At least you're entertaining.
>>
>>1580533
commodity trader?

mental retard maybe?

i don't know there's too many. The most common factor is that they're all poorfags
>>
>>1580536
>mental retard maybe
I like where this is going. What else you got?
>>
>>1580539
wasting too much time on this

you're just a poor subhuman. enjoy spendin your life on this worthless website jacking off, thinking about how to get rich when you don't have any balls
>>
>>1580545
>wasting too much time on this
Aw, come on.
This is fun. I like the part when you guessed mental retard.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.