[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I fail or succeed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 474x311px
I've tried to start heaps of shit to work for myself and live the life: online shops, betting tipster, blogs etc. and failed at all of them. But I think I might be on to something this time.

I live in a small country area and run a news fb page for it. 6,000 likes which is a lot for the size of the area. I'm starting an online newsletter, so will hopefully have a fraction of my fans read it.

Will I be able to poach businesses and make a decent profit from advertising them in my newsletter ?
>>
>>1579417
No
>>
>>1579417
how many residents in your area?

there is always money to be made
>>
>>1579435
My towns population is about 12,000. But there's also other towns around the area, 10-15 minute drives
>>
>>1579435
Where'd you go?
>>
Rescue bump
>>
>>1579417
"Hey pizza shop owner, want to advertise in my newsletter for 50 bucks?"
>>
>>1579417
>>>1579435
>Where'd you go?
I'm still here. Whatever the pizza guy said, do that. Just do whatever makes people in your town trust you in the long term. You can think of something, be creative and trustable.

There are 12000 people and you have 6000 likes. Only 1-5% of those likes are actually useful to you transaction wise. However, if you invest in yourself (appearance, character) and you make yourself known to more people in the town (for example; if you want a loaf of bread, pick another baker each day and tell each new one how much tastier their product is). BE SOCIAL! You want people to like you.

And save your money so you can use it later for your idea.

Make a list/database of every business or person useful to you (including their number; use the WWW).

Research ideas... stick to your promises (especially those you make to yourself).

I know, these tips are vague. But it will help you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1579588
you can do this or affiliate marketing for products online already, just mention it and include a link. let us know how it goes
>>
>>1579417
Oh look, its this thread again. OP, seriously, you already made a thread like 3 weeks ago, if you move this fucking slowly and are asking for advice for your own niche from people who don't even run an online newsletter, you're not gonna make it senpai
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.