[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

1 Year to make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1427062215804.jpg (4KB, 121x124px) Image search: [Google]
1427062215804.jpg
4KB, 121x124px
Hello /biz/
In short, I dropped out of my shitty college and need to get out of my parent's house as soon as possible.
My country's general living costs are pretty low, with 500 a month I can support myself and even at 300 I can rent and move out.
I am focused and dedicated, I have to make it.
I've got a few good business plans to run with but I need the above to sustain myself while they aren't finished.
/biz/ I trust you more than the shills at /r/entrepreneur and blackhat world.
I am here to ask your opinion/advice on what I should do to get that 300/month online (better if it's scalable).
I have experience in graphic design, writing and website building, also trilingual.
What do you guys think about an amazon affiliate website for example? Is it just a meme?
You guys have always been there for me over the years, even if this turns into a dick suck for 1$ thread, I want to thank you guys. You're the best.
>>
File: HLG.gif (194KB, 228x160px) Image search: [Google]
HLG.gif
194KB, 228x160px
>making money online
>>
>>1579393
just fucken throw everything into nd etf and go homeless and live off peanut butter sandwiches and water for a couple years. you will have saved mad dosh to fund ur businesses
>>
>>1579393
Can I ask what your business ideas are?
>>
>>1579451
Yes. One is a regional physical one, agriculture. I can get a part of it funded by the EU and pay the investors back quickly, I have the benefit of already owning enough land to start and contacts of people that want the product as long as it's certified biological. All the expenses/revenue are calculated and the whole business process is detailed. It works.
Other project is with two app ideas I have, simple and effective, already am in contact with a programming team.
It's very hard to work in this environment though, I really need to get my own place.
>>
>>1579393
Where are u from?
>>
>>1579462
Portugal.
>>
>>1579459
Sounds really hard and technical. Would it be better to start off with something easier?
>>
>>1579393
Good luck man, I'm still in uni halfway through, how did you eventually come to the drop out decision?
Hit me back, just to check, truly yours, this is anon.
>>
>>1579473
It's not easy, but doable since I've already studied it extensively and had someone that made the same thing help me plan my business proposal.
Although the dimension of it is very big and as you said I would really like to have something smaller before plunging into that.
>>1579482
It wasn't easy, but I knew it had to be done. I was learning more on my own, studying at home then there. I had to work in telemarketing to pay for it so I felt the pain even harder, waste of time and money.
You need to believe in yourself and focus on your objective, it may sound cliche but nobody will believe in you and you have to trust yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.