[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got a buisness idea that is easy, i will sell used panties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pantsu.png (429KB, 1150x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Pantsu.png
429KB, 1150x1149px
i got a buisness idea that is easy, i will sell used panties but the problem is that im a guy and i cant find a girl who will want to be my buisness partner, so should i make fake used panties and sell online and if i should how do i do it?
>>
>>1579209
the best is to have a gf. I got my gf to do it by explaining to her all the things she could buy with the money.

I'm not sure you could sustain a business faking it cause those perverts would probably know.

Otherwise just ask as many girls as you can. There's a way to sell it to them, just don't try to jew them give them a fair percentage since they're providing value to the commodity.
>>
I dont have a gf so i will just ask more girls and what should i pay? do you think 40% is good?
>>
Can't you just wear them for a day yourself and spray some kind if perfume in them?
>>
Where are you gonna sell them? I've thought of doing this but if you look at Reddit there are LP literal 10/10s doing this
>>
I found a weirdo on craigslist that was interested in buying panties, but we couldn't agree on a price and he kept jerking me around. I think you'll be dealing with a lot of fucked up perverts and it will be hard to build up connections because the people are gonna be sketchy as hell.
>>
>>1579870
It's not like that for the real money dog. These guys want panties worn all day, run in, sweat in, not washed or smelling good at all. They want that juice up in there and you can't really fake that.

Maybe some combination of perfume and fish juice....idk
>>
>>1579902 i already have plenty of contacts from craigslist that say that want to meet in person, and i need a girl for that
>>1579870 # no i cant wear them cause the guys dont just want you to wear them, they want the girl to masturbate in them and they want it to be really dirty.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (284KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
284KB, 2048x1363px
>>
>>1580050
There's a $10000000 business idea.

You want an easy way to turn a $2 panty sale at la senza into BIG PROFITS?!?! Well with Costanza's Own™ Girly Undercarriage Scent In A Bottle YOU CAN!! Our formula is a secret proprietary blend of natural extracts and juices designed SPECIFICALLY to mimic the scent of the girl your customer wants to love but can't.

ORDER NOW!
>>
>>1579209

won't work. they'll want pictures of the girl wearing the panties
>>
>>1580332
Because you totally can't get pictures of girls on the Internet!!
>>
>>1580332
you act like its literally impossible to get a girl in on this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.