[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any real advice out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 370z.jpg (2MB, 3405x1668px) Image search: [Google]
370z.jpg
2MB, 3405x1668px
\biz\
I'm 26 years old. just moved to Nashville, TN on 8/6/16. Making 67k a year. . . In a land of bmw's, mercedes, porsches, teslas, maserati, etc. . my 40th anniversary edition 370z makes me feel higher on the totem pole than I actually am.

Just now getting into trading stocks (invest $200 2 weeks ago) using Robinhood. After crunch in a considerable number of articles while at work, I made the plunge and now have a diversified portfolio. After the Microsoft up-tick today, I have become very excited about becoming a day trading investor. I want to budget ~100-~300 (or higher if become competent) a month
to accumulate my spending power. Where can I listen in on live conferences, or daily podcasts that is RELIABLE, or even read articles at regularly, etc. . ?

Also, has anyone ever been in a similar situation as I'm in and have a success story to share?

tl;dr - where can I listen to, or find good on-going market trading advice?
>>
>>1578939
you fucked up, cars are liabilities
>>
Im considering refinancing the vehicle to post pone monthly payments by 2 months, paying off the rest of my student loan debt, then trading it in for something more economical
>>
>>1578939
>makes 67k/yr
>can only spare $100-300/month

damn son,
>>
OP here...Need more incomd
>>
sell the car and buy something with a huge aftermarket, stop eating out, stop paying for netflix/movies/music, stop buying stupid shit altogether and move to a cheap apartment near your job
>>
>>1578971
good advice for dedicated people
>>
>>1578980
I can't tell if you're sarcastic, but with he's clearly fucking up if he only has $300 to spare, especially by buying a shitbox tuner new while having student debt
>>
>>1578943
Damn it rich dad, shut up
>>
>>1578939
Try penny stocks or FOREX, my personal choice is penny stocks
>>
>>1578939
It's a lot more volatile and aggressive of course, and it´s kind if it's own world, so I suggest you look up some coaches or websites specialized in this.

I downloaded Tim Skyes' vids and it has spaid off so far.
>>
It's not that I only have $300 to spare. It's what I'm considering as a budget as this is the first time in my life I've really had an interest in stocks. . and nobody I know day trades
>>
>>1578991
thanks for the tip and motivation
>>
>>1579006
Housing is outrageous in and around the nashville area.
>>
>>1578995
Did you pay for the Kike's videos?
>>
>Day trading
>Investing

Pick one
>>
>>1578948
Do it if you think you can use the saved money and grow it.
>>
use ustocktrade for day trading
>>
>>1578939
>invest 100-300/month
>day trade

At this rate you'll be able to day trade inside of a decade, assuming you don't lose anything.

($25k minimum)
>>
>>1579196
Very cool, app not available on Android just yet, seems like they should release for Android soon
>>
>>1578943
this
>>
>>1579357
Oh not this dumb shit again. You need $25k to not be affected by the PDT rule. You can of course day trade with any amount of money. Day trading just means you are in cash overnight you dumb fuck.

OP, save your money until you have a nice chunk, at least $10k but ideally $50k or $100k. Spend all of your time not really trading, but watching the market. Trade with fake money, keep a journal of trades, see what works for you. Read as much as possible. It doesn't matter where you start learning, just do it and you will pick up knowledge and direction along the way.
>>
"professional" day trader here
I lose something like 30k per month
trying since september 2015
it's a fad, but have money to burn
>>
>>1579631
How much do you make a month if you lose 30k?
>>
>>1579637
exactly
I lose 30k per month, there's no revenue
i'm just accumulating loss so I can discount taxes with an eventual revenue
>>
How the fuck do you diversify $200
>>
>>1579695
that won't even pay the orders
OP must be saying 200k and want to earn 100 to 300k per month
>>
>>1579692
>i'm just accumulating loss so I can discount taxes with an eventual revenue

whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night bro...
>>
>>1578939
stocktwits
investorshub

robinhood ruined penny stocks
methheads buying 6shr of 50c equities lmao
>>
im on unemployment, and i still invest over 1,600 a month...
>>
>>1579754
loss IS accumulated month to month faggot
don't you declare income?
how old are you?
>>
>>1578943
This. Nobody with half a brain thinks you're rich because of your car. They think you're an idiot with poor personal finance skills.

>>1578948
Refinancing a fucking car loan? Jesus, it gets worse...
>>
>>1578939
>370z
>Robinhood
>$200
>invest
>invest $200
>diversified portfolio

This joke keeps writing itself
>>
>>1580295
this
>>
>>1578939
IF you make 67k a year and drive a 40th anniversary 370z, then you are a dumbass and should stay out of the stock market before you throw even more money out the window.
>>
>>1580367
what are you so salty about
>>
>>1579855
weak responses
>>
>>1579781
thanks I'll check 'em out.
>>
>>1580295
not impressed
>>
>>1578939
brain shannon is good
>>
>>1578971
>cheap appartment
>near job
know how I know you're an idiot?
>>
>>1578995
you got a torrent link for how to make millions? its the only one im missing
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.