[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Wall Street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: The-Black-Wall-Street.jpg (147KB, 1000x603px) Image search: [Google]
The-Black-Wall-Street.jpg
147KB, 1000x603px
Why did white people destroy this? My professor tells us this was far more advanced than the NYC wall street, and would've remained so if it wasn't destroyed by jealous whites. What's your opinion biz?

Before anybody claims this is WE WUZ tier, keep in mind my prof isn't black, she's Jewish
>>
>>1578698
>Why did white people destroy this?

How did white people destroy it?
>>
>>1578698
>She's Jewish
It is a more advanced level of WE WUZ
>>
>>1578698
>my prof isn't black, she's Jewish
hahahahaha
>>
u fucking idiot, its not white people who destroyed it, its the fucking jews
>>
>>1578698
>Why did white people destroy this?
racism, jealousy
>>
>>1578701
Race riots, they burnt it down, etc
>>
>>1578766
they wuz jealous of the bbc
>>
WE WUZ BIZ IN SHIT!
>>
>>1578704
>>1578706
Why would a Jewish woman have to gain from lying about black accomplishments? I'd understand if she was black but Jewish is the furthest thing from that. Yes, she has a black bf but so what?
>>
>>1578784
what class is she teaching?
>>
>>1578787
Social and Cultural Studies @ UC-Berkeley
>>
>>1578784
Is this a joke? Jews use blacks against whites all the time. Black Lives Matter leaders are housed by the Open Society Foundation, owned by George Soros (jewish), the same organization that pays to bus in rioters (70% of arrests at BLM riots are from out-of-state).

They've been doing this for decades.
>>
>>1578808
My professor has never mentioned this, and I've never heard this anywhere else. Not sure if you're joking
>>
>>1578784
>>1578808
And to answer your question: to give you guilt over being white, and to give blacks anger to fuel a divide in race relations.
>>
>>1578813
I'm not joking, research it yourself if you care to learn (a quick googling would take about an hour).

Modern colleges are literally liberal indoctrination camps, and they make you pay future wages to do it. It's okay to go for that paper you need, but don't let it shape your mind beyond the applicable skills.
>>
>>1578805
Is this a mandatory course for your major?
>>
>>1578817
It is my major actually
>>
>>1578816
Let me guess, you're anti-BLM too.

Racist
>>
>>1578828
are you aware you are on 4chan?
>>
>>1578816
I would thumbs up your comment if it was possible.
>>
>>1578828
Confirmed bait. Saged.
>>
Everyone in this thread is getting trolled super hard
>>
>>1578813
Time to spend some time on /pol/, oh ignorant hippie.
>>
>>1578698
Black Wall Street actually makes me so upset as a black dude.

I'm not a pussy who's gonna take it to heart when people on the internet insult me but it's kinda annoying when people are like "why are there no successful black communities" and the answer is that white people and the government made genuine efforts to sabotage them.
>>
>>1578853
>>1578852
;^)
>>
>>1578870
>as a black dude
>I'm not a pussy who's gonna take it to heart when people on the internet insult me

if true, I like you

godspeed, and good luck on your GAIN$
>>
>>1578870
Exactly. And it only took them 16 hours to burn it all down.
>>
File: 1476485981825.jpg (239KB, 1100x818px) Image search: [Google]
1476485981825.jpg
239KB, 1100x818px
>>1578698
That was over a hundred years ago. How long does it take for people to recover. The Nips were actually nukes 60 years ago and developed one of the worlds leading economies. Immigrants come here all the time with no money and unable to speak english and end up better than most googles who have lived here for generations.
>>
>>1578824
This is a better question for /his/. People in history are all dead, so they aren't here to defend their actions. History is good at recording the results, but bad at recording the causes.
>>
>>1578805
>Social and Cultural Studies @ UC-Berkeley
0/10 bait
>>
>>1578984
History is written by the winners.
Truth is less important than the perception of truth
>>
File: sanders-mlk-659x400.jpg (83KB, 659x400px) Image search: [Google]
sanders-mlk-659x400.jpg
83KB, 659x400px
>>1578813
I'm not too hung up on conspiracy stuff, but this is true. Soros makes no secret of it.

>>1578828
U trollin m8? BLM is an astroturf organization that causes violence mostly in the poor neighborhoods where the shootings happened. Did it not seem strange they were attacking Bernie and supporting Hillary despite their wildly different civil rights records?
>>
this was pretty good bait, made me chuckle heartily
>>
>>1578698
>Before anybody claims this is WE WUZ tier, keep in mind my prof isn't black, she's Jewish
Nice bait
>>
>>1579317
Do you have a source on the Soros thing? I knew BLM was a sham but I hadn't considered it could be astroturfed.
>>
>>1578698
>/pol/ bait
>>
>>1578698
Gotta be troll,also why is there a white guy in this picture?
>>
>>1578784
everyone taking the bait after this post shud leave biz
>>
>this thread
Wow biz really is easy to bait
>>
>>1578698
>My professor
stopped right there
college is different from reality
>>
>more advances than NYSE

Is this the bait

>she's Jewish

Or is this the bait?
>>
>black wall street
>

The traditionally black district of Greenwood in Tulsa had a commercial district so prosperous that it was known as "the Negro Wall Street" (now commonly referred to as "the Black Wall Street").[11] Blacks had created their own businesses and services in this enclave, including several groceries, two independent newspapers, two movie theaters, nightclubs, and numerous churches.

nice "wall street" lmao
>>
File: token black.jpg (10KB, 260x286px) Image search: [Google]
token black.jpg
10KB, 260x286px
>>1580171
>why is there a white guy in this picture

Gotta have a token, amirite?
>>
>>1580717
it also had six private planes and money could circulate 36 to 100 times before it would leave the town

meanwhile the neighboring white town didn't even have running water
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.