[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you are a slave the American debt system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3739.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_3739.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Daily reminder that you are a slave the American debt system and can only free yourself through a life of modest consumption
>>
Free yourself by earning money with binary options
Just use automated robots: https://mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/
>>
>>1577857
>look another meme!
>>
>>1577849
>you are a slave the American debt system
What if you have no debt?
>>
Free yourself by playing a different game than all the fucking mouthbreathers out there.
>>
>>1577849
Nobody is a slave to any debt system. People choose to be in debt.

Are you in debt? You seem like someone that is or has been that's trying to shift responsibility by blaming every lender in america because you chose to borrow. That's as retarded as blaming McDonalds for your obesity because they run an 'oppressive' ad campaign that forced you to eat there daily.

Fuck off.
>>
>>1577849
Daily reminder that you are a slave to a modest consumption. Your fear of the American debt system dictates what you can and cannot buy. You can only free yourself through a life of sensible, low interest loans.
>>
I'm not in debt. My LLC is in debt. My LLC is held by a trust, and holds its assets in other LLCs. Yours truly doesn't owe anyone a penny. That's the real difference in social class.

The poor owe debt and hold no assets.

The middle class own assets and accumulate debt.

The upper class owns assets and uses fictional entities to hold their debt for them.
>>
>>1578197
JUDEN
>>
>>1577849
>American debt system

You mean the federal reserve system invented by the rothschilds.
>>
>>1578192
>spoons made me fat
>>
>>1577849
ive never even been to america and i dont have any debt so whatever
>>
When I first read that quickly, I thought it said

>'...by living a life of modest corruption'

Now that I think of it, that's not a bad FTFY...

Don't be a complete Nigger.
Don't get caught on some bullshit like driving a stolen car, where you are literally driving a piece of physical evidence!

Be a white collar criminal!
Learn from Whitey! Learn from Jews!

Don't blow your ghost of a chance on 'nickel & dime' BS and blue-collar crime - don't get caught stealing change from the till at your cashiers job at that clothing store

- overcapitalize your business, then skim fat dividends off the top, or maybe sell it to some failed businessman for £1, conveniently forgetting the £500 million pensions black hole, just like Sir Philip Green did with his chain of department stores!
That way, you keep your knighthood and billions!
Be careful though, you may be subjected to lengthy enquiries and nasty press if you become a really big fish.
Sir Philip said recently he and his family were having a 'horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible time' while abroad on their massive yacht, due to the bad publicity. He could barely bring himself to finish a bottle of vintage champagne.

So what you do is, just a little 'mistake' now and then...hire lawyers and tax advisors, keep ignorant so you have plausible deniability, etc
>>
>>1581008
People like this are why we shouldn't have such a negative opinion of hired killers.
>>
>>1581026
You mean me or Sir Philip Green?
>>
>>1577908
Then the government is a slave to you
>>
File: Monty.jpg (25KB, 197x282px) Image search: [Google]
Monty.jpg
25KB, 197x282px
>>1581139
Excellent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.