[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting into the market wtih $300

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (24KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
24KB, 259x194px
Hey /biz/ poor amerifag here.

I've got $300 dollars and I'm debating on either just saving it or trying to make some money.

First thing, I'm completely new to stocks and /biz/. I'm either going to invest into stocks or cryptocurrency.

Which route should I go?
What has the most profit? Loads of penny stocks or more weighted one?
Is cryptocurrency really going to take off?

2ldr; poorfag needs quick rich scheme or ideas for investing with $300.
>>
>>1577641

Go half and half with the full expectation stocks won't pay out that hard for a little while, gotta keep reinvesting until the ball starts rolling
>>
>>1577641
Do you already have enough saved to act as an emergency backup for a few months? If you don't, you should put any and all spare money towards that until you do.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (37KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
37KB, 280x200px
>>1577641
>$300
>>
>>1577641
Just don't even bother... that $300 will disappear so quick it will leave your head spinning.
>>
>>1577641
Do you have a job or business? Either way that $300 is best spent on increasing your earning power, be that on education or a nice suit or tools to begin self employment.
>>
>>1577641
$300 you wont see much of a return unless you gamble on penny stocks being in a pump and dump.

However, if you want long term investments then choose high dividend monopoly companies like johnson and johnson, mcdonalds, waste management companies in specific cities (motly fool can help you there), or really any major company that already has its tendrils all over the world.

Every bank has been bailed out all over the world, there will never be a failure at a major bank regardless of what the media says. At this point, the oligarchy rules the world so BoA, Citi, Chase, Goldman's are your best bet since they will never go under.
>>
>>1577641
Anything with below 1000$ goes into crypto gambling.

Or hiring cheap second year programmers to make you a puzzle game.
>>
>>1577641
With that little capital, your best bet is to play into penny stocks with high volatility. Mostly Bio-Pharmaceuticals that are pumped.
>>
>>1577641
Just put it into automated binary options trading
$250 is the minimum deposit with the software that I use
Read more here: https://mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/
>>
you need to max margin your $300 to see any sort of gains.. otherwise, you'll be a millionaire in 70 years or more
>>
>>1577641
What website can you even invest $300 in? I thought most needed like $1000 minimum
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.