[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$MGT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: McAfee.jpg (214KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
McAfee.jpg
214KB, 1240x826px
What are we supposed to do now? How do we even get it out of Robinhood?
>>
File: HLG.gif (194KB, 228x160px) Image search: [Google]
HLG.gif
194KB, 228x160px
>Robinhood
>>
F to your money
>>
I too would like to know this
>>
What happens if you owned stocks in MGT??
>>
>>1577690

It's gone
>>
Aw, did somebody put all his eggs in one basket? Stupid YOLO fucks. Financial darwinism is fun to watch in action. GFY
>>
>>1577690
>packs cash filled duffel bags into car
"I see our delisting as a great opportunity for the company"
>>
File: MGT.jpg (780KB, 1824x2772px) Image search: [Google]
MGT.jpg
780KB, 1824x2772px
>>1577690
Get physical MGT stock certificates.
Or make them yourself. Pic related.

Now wipe your ass with them.
That's how much it is worth
>>
>>1577690

It is still tradable, just as if it were on the NYSE/

If you have Robinhood you will be able to sell, but not buy anymore. If you have another other tradition broker you can buy and sell like normal once it resumes trading (should be a day or 2 max) The market will be smaller however with less people buying/selling, so the stock might dip a lot if you try to sell.
>>
>>1577488
>still falling for Memes McAfee after 30 years of his bullshit
>>
>>1578161
>If you have Robinhood you will be able to sell, but not buy anymore
Why not?
They don't know a good investment when they see one?
>>
>>1578296
Robinhood only allows the buying and selling of stocks on the Nasdaq or the NYSE. They do not support 3rd party exchanges. Hence they will allow you to sell what you already own, but not buy anymore.

If MGT applies and gets listed on the Nasdaq then robinhood will trade it again.
>>
>>1578496
>Robinhood only allows the buying and selling of stocks on the Nasdaq or the NYSE
I thought OTC penny stocks were all people on robinhood bought?
>>
>>1578564
there are plenty of penny stocks to be found on the main exchanges. Remember NBG (National Bank of Greece) meme. That stopped being a thing when it got delisted. MGT will still exist, but its meme life is over.
>>
fuck my life
>>
robinhood will probably still give you the option to sell MGT (once its available for trading again) even though its on the OTC markets now
>>
>>1577488

Honestly no point in selling at this point. 2-4 months and they will be relisted on a main exchange. And probably at a much higher price since no shorts. You gunna be holding that bag for a while though unless u wanna trash even more money than u probably wasted.
>>
>>1579213
They might not bother being relisted on another exchange due to compliance and cost issues.
>>
Kek

The cucks in rgt have been saying to go long on MGT for months
>>
>>1580509
And everyone with sense told everyone not to. Shrug. They deserve it! They can't say nobody told them.
>>
Lmao how the fuck is this not comsidered robbery? Just lol at investing in a company with no products and no revenue. Fukkin retards deserve it. Mcafee is fucking extra hookers tonight with all of that money.
>>
>tfw you went all in on DGAZ
>tfw MGT delisted
>tfw DGAZ is next in line
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.