[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piece of shit pump and dump stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

When is this worthless piece of shit going to go up?

why the fuck did you even tell me to buy this unpromising garbage?
>>
Just 3 words:
BUY-THE-fucking-DIP.
>>
>>1576931
there's no dip, this shit is just done
>>
>>1576935
>There's no dip

What was 3.30$? TWICE?

Dont tell me you bought at 4$

APH does have a pretty bright future, cant you wait a month or 2? Youve obviously missed the boat on pot stocks but there's still money to be made. I bought it at 1.20$ a few months ago and I'm still holding until april cuz thats when shits gonna go down
>>
>>1577205
I bought it at $4 lol
>>
Reeeereerreeeeee
>>
I bought at $3.85, what the fuck
At least I got 40+% gains so far on CGC
>>
>>1577270
Better than me by 10 cents lol
>>
>>1577270
>>1577274
Havent you guys learned to buy at the dip yet?
If you see it shoot up wait a day or a week and its gonna go back down.

I have a feeling CGC is gonna drop a bit soon but if you hold these, brace yourselves for the moon :)

Also, what made you guys buy in so late? When trudeau got elected it was my reflex to get pot stocks. My first stock market investment ever. I waited a few months for everyone to dump after the election and reserved my ticket for the spaceship
>>
>>1577270
>>1577274
I also forgot to mention AFI (affinor growers) once they get their growing license its gonna be GG.

>EPS @ -3 cents and it goes for 16 cents a share

If you compare it to THC biomed with who they partnered up while waiting for their growing license that has -0.033 EPS, roughly the same amount of shares and THC is valued at over 1$ per share. This could be a juicy investment if you hold until april.

Plus AFI doesnt rely solely on "medical" herb, they grow a buch of stuff too
>>
>>1577281
I didn't even think of it desu.

Will I get a chance to buy cgc soon? I sold 6.81 anticipating a pull back and instead it went 7.06....
>>
>>1577284
Its hard to say because CGC skyrocketed in the past month compared to my other holdings in the industry that I bought on the same date

APH up by 250%
OGI by 315%
CGC by 165%

APH and OGI was more gradual but CGC was practically dormant until recently. Like I said in another post, when the pot stock bubble bursts, CGC is gonna take the smallest hit because they have the best potential and exclusive deals with snoop.

Its hard to predict but odds are its gonna go back down to 5-6 before legal day. Maybe even under 5?

Best bet would be AFI right now tho. The big boys all skyrocketed and its only a matter of time before the smaller players follow on
>>
>>1577293
Did I make a mistake selling at 6.81???

Tell me it's not so bad... please?
>>
>>1577304
its not so bad lol

But I'm not an expert hehehe even tho all those financial advisors can't have shit gains compared to me. I'm a broke ass student so I didnt invest much but man, if only I knew it would go this high this quick I wouldve taken a loan at the bank and invest it all on pot stocks :p
>>
>>1577281
>Also, what made you guys buy in so late?
CIBC being an absolute bag of dicks and delaying opening the accounts I filed everything for in May until mid fucking JULY, they reversed and put a hold on my first cash transfer as suspicious, and now halfway through October they only just last week got the TFSA part fixed and still haven't got my US trading approved.
>>
>>1577346
>CIBC

I opened a TFSA with RBC and got it up and running with both Canada and US trading in less than a week.

That said. I threw some money to AFI at .17 on Monday. I hope it will moon by the end of the year....

I'll wait for a dip to get some CGC, and stay in the long term.
>>
>>1577441
It was the first time I ever had issues with CIBC, I've been using them for over 15 years at this point.

Since that happened they've also left me without a valid credit card for two weeks twice now. They will put a hold on my card when I buy something from Amazon to send to my home address because they don't know if it's me, but have no problem with people in Ontario using my card at places I've never been before for $600 the first time and almost $1200 the second time.

That shit aside, I was (hopefully) also able to get some AFI at .17 yesterday. It had been throwing up an error code with no description every time I went to try and buy it all last week and I finally got someone on the phone to tell me how to fix it.
Also waiting for a dip on CGC, never thought I'd regret using all my TFSA space up in one go in January every year. Thankfully my GIC from 2012 matures in early January so I'll have that and whatever they let us have for 2017.
>>
>>1577344
>it's 7.19 now

Fuck fuck fuck!
>>
>>1577945
relax lol the bubble is gonna burst one day or another
>>
>>1577964
I just wish I held a lot longer
>>
>>1577966
>I just wish I held a lot longer
better safe than sorry ;)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.