[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I scam the scammers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1469379008651.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1469379008651.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
So a while back I got contacted by one of those """companies""" that offer you a work at home position for "gift wapper" or "package handler" or whatever.

Obviously they use stolen credit cards and information to buy expensive productsand use you as a middle man so they can smuggle it out of the country or whatever. But what I want to know is how I can scam them? The only way I can contact them is via email and they respond with their broken english and shit.

right now the """training period""" will be over in about a week, then they'll send me a check that will obviously bounce that they hope that I'll spend like an idiot, and then they get away scott free while I have to pay back my bank.

I want to know how to profit off of this, even if it's by a few hundred dollars. At first I was sending out the product immediatly so they wouldn't suspect me, but now I'm hording these products, which are at the very least worth $500 each. I was personally thinking of keeping all of this shit and then ever getting into contact with them again, but I fear a bit that they will come to my house and shoot me or something. I'm also thinking of just slowing the process out, sending out a product every few days and wait for the check to come in, holding their packages as "hostage". If the check comes and its real, I'll send them their shit, but if it bounces, I'm thinking of just keeping the rest and then selling the product off of craigslist or to a few friends of mine.

Anyone else ever experience this or have any other ideas/advice?
>>
Do they have your details?
>>
If your read is right then you can just keep the stuff.

Doubtful that they have enough reach to actually do much to physically harm you.

What you might want to be weary of is being reported by them if you scam them. You already fucked up on that regard if you gave them your real address to send the packages.

If its a fake address or a po box just keep their shit like for every 1 you send keep 3.
>>
>>1576582
just either don't send the packages or send empty boxes and, if they ask, say customs confiscated it. probably better to not mail anything since you're knowingly participating in mail fraud.

if you're mailing this shit to some nigger country you probably don't have anything to worry about, but if you gave your real details to some Russians or Chinese, you're fucked if they feel you've crossed them
>>
>>1576598

All they have is one of my addresses and a fake drivers licence.

>>1576627

I don't think the customs excuse would work because all of this is within the US, from where the factory sends me the stuff to where I'm sending the packages to after I receive them. If they do try to report me (which I doubt since they stole the goods in the first palce) I can just play ignorant and say I was only doing this because these people offered me a job, I have all the "paperwork" these people ask of me to sign to be an "employee" so the worst that'll happen to me is that I'm hit with a fine.

I'm not too afraid if they actually try to come where I live cause I'll just shoot them on sight and the law would be on my side since I live in a private community where guns are legal to own and they would be tresspassing anyway.
>>
>>1576645
>they would be tresspassing anyway.
walking up to your front door isn't trespassing.
>>
>>1576661

It is if you're not authorized to be there and if I feel threatened for my safety AND if I live in a private community. I know everyone in my community and they know me. If some random guy I dont know comes to my doorstep and he isn't part of FedEx/UPS/USPS/etc they're getting shot.
>>
>>1576667
and you'll likely go to prison.

happens all the time.
you might want to take a class on gun laws in your area. You don't know if the guy on your porch is a cop or a utility worker or a Jehovah's witness.

you don't get to just shoot random people on your porch because you're scared of people. The law doesn't work that way.
>>
>>1576673

I wouldn't go to prison because I live in a private community. It wouldn't even get that far in the first place because security would just call me and say "Hey dude, you know this guy" and I say "No, I don't" and they wouldn't let that person in. I'm just saying in a hypothetical situation if they ever got past security, that I would shoot them, and I wouldn't be at fault.

That's the wonders of living in a private community.
>>
>>1576681
>That's the wonders of living in a private community.
yeah, take a class.

you're wrong.
people like you land in prison every month.
do yourself a favor.
>>
>>1576687

I'll be fine. How about you actually give me advice on how to scam these scammers instead of running off?
>>
>>1576688
Because your obviously a fucking idiot
>>
>>1576698

>your
>>
>>1576688
>How about you actually give me advice on how to scam these scammers
I don't have any advice.
they're smarter than you and they have less to lose. You're not going to win. The best you can hope for is they don't lose enough to bother with you.

either way you've already committed a crime and are going to commit a few more. So you're no better than they are, just less intelligent and less likely to use violence.
>>
>>1576698
>>1576703
he's got you there, if your insult requires correction you lose by default. Good job OP on winning that battle. I hope these niggers you're trying to scam make a spelling mistake also.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.