[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some biz approved podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160509_180048.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_180048.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
What are some biz approved podcasts?
>>
>>1576232
>spending like they work at congress
>it's not luck it's god's blessing
>let me walk with you
>a written budget
>>
>>1577027
>only one true way to financial
>walk daily
>with the Prince of peace
>Christ jesus
It's pretty official
>>
>>1576232
MFCEO Project by Andy Friscella is solid
>>
>>1576232
Masters in Business with Barry Ritholtz
>>
>>1576232

probably anything by Peter Schiff or Rick Santelli
>>
>>1577027
>>1577030
Dave Ramsey isn't THAT bad for people who have zero financial experience and no discipline to do the math and follow the numbers. I disagree with his order of "debt snowball" but definitely agree with the psychological effects of "keep going".

If you know NOTHING about finance, stick with this guy. Once you're ready to learn and have the discipline, take some finance classes. You're not going to find anything from some podcast that will beat raw, primary knowledge.
>>
>>1577162
Learning through osmosis works great when you don't have a clue what's going on. At some point you have to fully understand the "why" part and be able to apply it.
>>
>>1577162
His podcast is unmatched when it comes to real estate. He also has a plethora of real world experience that you only learn through trial and error. I mostly listen for his rants on "this is what happens when you give everyone a trophy" and going to college for a "degree in left hand puppetry."
>>
>>1577168
Most of the people who use his help aren't in the stage to make big decisions on preserving and enhancing capital. They're in too much of a ditch anyway. Regarding other investments, he says to only buy real estate with cash. To an unsophisticated person, they may assume that he's saving up money in a simple savings account or stuffing it under the mattress to buy that rental. Chances are, if he buys real estate for "cash" when he found a "good deal"(as he puts it), he more likely liquidated another investment, that wasn't as promising as the real estate, to obtain that cash. These parts are left out, which is why I think he's good for priming, but you'll have to move beyond that at some point and think for yourself. His whole purpose is to keep it simply for a majority/common audience.
>>
>>1577168
I also enjoy his rants. Common sense isn't so common these days.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.