[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian real estate can only go up (long term). 10 bitcoin to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: Untitled.png (20KB, 406x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20KB, 406x500px
Canadian real estate can only go up (long term).
10 bitcoin to anyone who can prove this wrong
>>
There's already a thread moron
>>
>>1576153
You mad you'll never be able to afford a home?
>>
>>1576147
It could go down.
>>
File: Atlantis_taking_off_on_STS-27.jpg (611KB, 3000x1929px) Image search: [Google]
Atlantis_taking_off_on_STS-27.jpg
611KB, 3000x1929px
>>
>>1576183
>prove
I'll raise the amount to 30 btc since I've gotten so rich off real estate and don't care about money anymore
>>
>>1576192
It's already been proven. There are numbers lower than current house values, therefor it is possible in some scenarios, no matter how farfetched, for prices to reach those lower numbers instead of higher.
>>
>>1576147
>>1576169
>>1576192

This sounds eerily reminiscent of a recent housing bubble that occurred in a first-world country you may have heard of. Housing prices do not rise indefinitely, and if you believe that exponential growth is sustainable you are in for a big surprise.

People need homes, and the "average" person can't afford to pay $3.5 mil for a house. Who will these houses be sold to at this price?

If I have sufficiently proven my point, feel free to send me a few BTC:
18B64jRab1F66Mgr1J7vk6zYUtv54uZsUz

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>1576147
no fair, u let in way more immigrants than us amurricans do, driving housing prices thru the roof..
But I can prove u wrong.
>Let's say some mentally imbalanced sets his sights on Nunavut.
>Every goddamn episode of Ice Road Truckers features a northern village in peril
>Rail infrastructure changing to European model, try hauling freight in North America w/ THAT paradigm [protip: u can't]
>Volatility of oil prices. Trudeau might like sucking mooslem dick, but it ain't gonna get Canada into OPEC LOL.

Wher's muh 10 bitcoin, u dumb fucking leaf?
>>
File: chart.png (86KB, 1003x809px)
chart.png
86KB, 1003x809px
>>1576201
>Housing prices do not rise indefinitely
Oh, really?
>>
>>1576169
No, I'm mad that this bad behavior is either going to cost me a job or my buying power. Idiocy of the masses gets socialized eventually
>>
>>1576196
nothing OP?
>>
>>1576215
Does that acceleration and rapid growth really look sustainable to you? I still stand firmly in my point.

Does the average Canadian make enough money to spend $3.5 million on a house? No, the median family income in Canada is somewhere around $80k. Wages are not growing nearly as fast as home prices.

How are people going to afford these homes? Are banks going to provide them with risky loans? Maybe the banks will start pooling these loans together into packages to reduce risk? Maybe they could call them "CDOs" or something like that! Yeah, nothing like that has ever happened before!

Seriously, from anon to anon, take your profits and get out of this while you still can. You'll be glad you did. Housing bubbles aren't sustainable.

Now, how about some of those BTC?
>>
>>1576192
When the Chinese pull out, there will be no foreign money holding the bubble up. It will pop and go down.
1HBVFxk6kzoRDo9PV34QaChjBXzCNBKkTR
>>
File: jazz.gif (336KB, 402x402px)
jazz.gif
336KB, 402x402px
>>1576215
>>1576192
>>1576169
>>1576147

Pls respond, I want to continue this discussion so I can convince you to save your assets and then earn a couple BTC
>>
>>1576243
Yeah this. Non-speculative buyers are needed to stabilize prices. That comprises a very small number of buyers right now
>>
>>1576196
Please indicate any /i/long-term/i/, low real estate numbers in Canada?
>>
They will go down when china runs out of peop...wait
>>
>>1576243
Whoever bought into that dip was smart. Prices rebounded. Also, there has NEVER been a significant, long-term decline in house prices in Canada. Only long-term gains.
>>
>just another day here in Canada.
>>
>>1576417
>>1576412

I hate leafs so fucking much. Your country is basically the United States' retarded little brother. I don't know why I thought you were anything other than an RPing teenager anyway, look where we are.

Enjoy your super chink-bubble. I'll be watching comfortably from over here when it pops.
>>
File: TimeBomb.jpg (53KB, 600x600px)
TimeBomb.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>what is chink tier investment for $3.5M, Alex.
>>
>>1576147
Average home price of 10 mil USD by 2030. 150 million by 2070.
>>
>>1576456
All the smart people with the means gtfo of this country. I can't yet because I don't have the resources. Most of the people that I talk to think housing can't go down. But they also buy lottery tickets and cigarettes. This growth will hit a wall, and then we'll be mexico
>>
>>1576490
>gtfo this country
aka mad they can't afford a house?
>>
File: srsly stop.png (10KB, 224x225px)
srsly stop.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>1576538
>>
>>1576192

Hey dude can you just send me the 30 bitcoins?

I don't have an account or anything I'll set it up if you're ok with that

Thanks
>>
>>1576490
>become mexico

I'm a big fan of tacos and burritos desu
>>
>>1576243
The people who will be able to afford a $3.5M home will either have inheritated it or are upgrading a home that also appreciated in value. New home buyers with no prior real estate will be virtually non existant (<1%)
>>
>>1576147
scenario:
canada gets nuked -> real estate plummets and then rises again like it did in dresden or munich after ww2

another one:
people commit massive suicide -> less demand -> real estte plummets

and another one:
people lose confidence in the market since everyone builds houses because of the price and again -> less demand ->real estate plummets

quod erat demonstrandum

1N1xKmAKxLY8M9s6VchDCfe7Jqx9Qb6guY
>>
>>1576976
meant more supply than demand on the last one but you get the idea
>>
>>1576981
>nuked
<0.00006% possibility

>massive suicide
Why would people commit massive suicide when their houses are growing 15-20% YTD, consistently? Higher net worth = happiness

>lose confidence in the market
2008 economic crash: houses dipped slightly, they did NOT crash, and quickly recouped.
>>
>>1576489
Very possible. Maybe even higher.
>>
It goes against human consciousness to spend an exponential amount of money on something that you are repetitively told is overpriced. By the time real estate hits that level the buy support will have naturally declined due to human nature itself, people by that time will have moved onward to the next opportunity as this one is saturated and no longer a bargain. Every single thing in our world and experience follows this pattern of inclines and declines with added variables changing momentums and in some cases changing the natural flow.

In the end, what goes up, must come down.

1H56eW3iGnNPK7GVao1XiotdHyuGY58dvK

Shamefully put my address up, even though I know you arent going to give me anything.
>>
>>1577097
Ha yeah they recovered because of the low interest rates

Posting from phone so probably other id
>>
>>1577128
Doesn't everyone need a house?

Sure, Real Estate prices may enter a decline once prices reach resistance, but due to population growth it cannot permanently depreciate in value.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.