[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich kids have unalienable privileges which middle-class and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: dollars.jpg (141KB, 1540x800px) Image search: [Google]
dollars.jpg
141KB, 1540x800px
From http://archive.is/CqSAp

>Sadly, corporate capitalism is not run by “entrepreneurs” in any sense of the word. Being an entrepreneur is about putting capital at risk to achieve a profit. Someone who gets into an elite college because a Senator owes his parents a favor, spends four years in investment banking getting the best projects because of family contacts, gets into a top business school because his uncle knows disgusting secrets about the dean of admissions, and then is hired into a high position in a smooth-running corporation or private equity firm, is not an entrepreneur.

Any thoughts?
>>
sure, all the time
>>
How come social status is not equal to wealth?
>>
wealth creats social status

social status is not supposed to create wealth (cough cough, bushes, clintons, kennedys)
>>
So. fucking. what.

These SJWs would do the same for their kids given the opportunity.
>>
Nothing new. You might wanna read some Bourdieu and about his definition of different kinds of capital (i.e. Social, cultural and financial)
>>
>>1575888
I have nobody important in my family and I made it to top 1% earner of my country.
Be smart, work hard and set some goals. With a bit of luck, you may be surprise by the outcome.
>>
>>1576106
Age? What do you do? How much does the top 1% in your country make?
>>
>>1575888
>2016
>thinking rich kids actually study at private schools.

they pretty much get the papers no matter what they do there.

everything else you can figure out by now lol.
>>
>>1575888

I love this meme
>>
>>1575888
yeah, so?

do the best for yourself, work hard, network, be cunning and ruthless and fuck a few people over along the way and your kids will be able to have these privileges. then you will understand why these kids are not to blame for who their parents are and why the parents are not to blame for wanting the best for their kids.
>>
>>1576136
In my mid twenties, I did stem like degree and it is circa 150.000 euros. Of course, its not only thanks to stem I have that salary, people with the same degree earn three times less on average.
>>
>>1576357
Explain more faggot.

What kind of job, how did you get hired etc etc
>>
>>1576379
There are no secrets. You make an attractive CV and you perform better than other candidates for a high paying position. I do trading but there are plenty other areas that pay equally well or better. You have to be at the top of your discipline and aim for a good company (or make your own).
>>
>>1576106

Who the fuck cares about Serbia or some other European shithole? We're talking about the USA here, not some dump where 150k puts you in the top 1%
>>
>>1575888
This whole obsession with 'privilege' is fucking retarded. Yes, some people have advantages over others, you can't just force 'equality' over everything. That impinges severely on personal freedom.

Give everyone an equal starting opportunity, ie good state funded education and a good home, then leave them to achieve on their own.
>>
>>1576532
The thing is you can give notional stuff like equal education opportunities but the rich kids dad's have better contacts and that still trumps your CV. Who you know not what you know.

In Southern Europe and South America it's the only relevant factor in getting a job.
>>
>>1575888
>Any thoughts?
they're still entrepreneurs.

they don't work for others and they think outside the box and perhaps outside the law.

there's no rule saying an entrepreneur must be born poor or can only invest small amounts of money. The wealthy guy that takes over your corporation because he knows about your gay pedophilia is an entrepreneur too.
>>
File: teen-kasia-10.jpg (503KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
teen-kasia-10.jpg
503KB, 1071x1600px
>>1576301
>slave yourself so your kids can become spoiled
whats the point if you are not the guy that gets to experience wealth and hot sluts sucking your dick since age 15

also lol at thinking you'll be rich when you are old unless you luck out

its several generations of monopolies and oligarchs spawning all those kids living in god mode
>>
Entrepreneurs are defined by ideas and determination. Money isn't the goal, realisation of their idea is. If the idea is good, people will fund it. Anyone can do crowdfunding today, you don't need to be a corporate banker to succeed.
>>
>>1576739
To be fair, the rich kids at my Ivy League school were hard workers, almost Asian-American (not lazy, cheating asian foreigner) tier. But I was in a STEM field, so that selection bias might have skewed it. Also, those asian-americans also get a fair deal of angel investor and venture capital backing.
>>
>>1576430
Youre full of it.

You dont make 150k a year. Fuck off.
>>
>>1576724
>It's everywhere in the world.
>>
>>1576090
Thanks. Will do.
>>
You can't really blame the kids' behavior on their parents' wealth.

My dad redpilled me when I was a whiny commieshit spouting brat. When you're a parent, your main concern and obligation should solely be to give your kid a better life than your parents gave to you.

You don't know how many of these wealthy boomers went through. The dude who founded Carl's Jr earned a living by selling hot dogs and tamales with his wife for example
>>
>Someone who gets into an elite college because a Senator owes his parents a favor, spends four years in investment banking getting the best projects because of family contacts, gets into a top business school because his uncle knows disgusting secrets about the dean of admissions, and then is hired into a high position in a smooth-running corporation or private equity firm, is not an entrepreneur.

That's like a once in a generation scenario that liberals and feminists use to blame capitalism for their consumerism.

Most rich parents disown their lazy kids who refuse to make a living on their own. Warren Buffett isn't leaving his family hardly anything because he doesn't believe in that and is donating his wealth to Bill Gates's Foundation.

It's the upper middle class kids that are spoiled with new cars at 16, can do whatever they want, get into Ivy League Schools because Dad donates to their football program, etc. If you think these cheap millionaires spoiling their kids defines capitalism, you are the most retarded faggot on the planet. You are the type of retarded faggot that sucks dick for cab fare then walks home.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.