[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all you sons of bitches who made money out of bitcoin and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

To all you sons of bitches who made money out of bitcoin and other moon mission.

Fuck all you motherfuckers sons of bitches cancer dogs motherfuckkkkkkerrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Whore bitches fuck dog IM FUCKING BROKEEEEEEE AND KIDS MY AGE ALREADY MADE 200K OR INHERTED IT

DOG WHORESS
>>
Really makes one think ...
>>
wooow are u crazy? i wanna kill bitcoins in the ass i wish bitcoin was human person i kill his throat with butterknife plastic really missed tons of money sons of whores
>>
>>1575678
Kill yourself instead

It's your fault you missed out
>>
>>1575682

if i kill myself who else fuck ur mom? hahahaa

motherbitch is there other moonlanding please tell
>>
>>1575687
AGS is going to the moon
>>
kys.
>>
>>1575699

watch me get my first 100.000 son of a bitch
>>
>>1575661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc
>>
wonder what all those people that kept shouting "ponzi, scam, etc" on /g/ in 2013 are doing today
>>
>>1575712
>watch me get my first 100.000 son of a bitch
>.
like a $100>
>>
>>1575735

I put 100$ on Gulden watch it reach $1
>>
>>1575731
Hell, not even 2013, 2016.
Before I knew /biz/ had tons of crypto talk I went on /g/ to tell them about the halving and how they could make easy money.
They accused me of trying to pump bitcoin... pump fucking bitcoin... with the disposable income of a bunch of fucking NEETs.
>>
>>1575809
well /biz/ was created in 2014 because of all the cryptotalk on /g/ during the first big pump to $240
>>
>>1575731
>wonder what all those people that kept shouting "ponzi, scam, etc" on /g/ in 2013 are doing today

I think it's kind of irrelevant given that no one could have predicted BTC would get big...

It's a little silly to think like that because then you could say that about any stock pretty much.

>Look at today's biggest winners at market close
>"WOW I WISH I SUNK MY MONEY INTO THIS RANDOM PENNY STOCK THAT RISED 230% TODAY!"
>>
>>1575731
>>1575979
Besides, the likelihood you'd have sold all the way at the top is highly, highly unlikely.

You'd probably have made 30% gains and then sold right there. Saying shit like "What if i bought 5000 bitcoins for $1 then held them all the way to $1000 through the highs and lows and then sold them?!" is retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.