[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to leech of parent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (148KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 690x920px
Guys I am 30 M and never worked even one day in my life. Daddy is rich, not rich rich, just few millions. Should I go work or not?
>>
>>1575458

Don't. Concentrated wealth is a bane on the postmodern landscape. Live a life of ignoble ease and squander the money.
>>
>>1575458
Why didn't you invest it in bitcoins or a business? Chink chonk too dumb to into /biz/?
>>
>>1575458
try going to r9k
>>
I'm 30 as well. At our age, fluid intelligence and the ability to develop new skills and abilities are beginning to slow down. Our minds become increasingly inflexible and resistant to change. That's fine if you don't want to work, but just understand you're pissing away cognitive potential that will never be replaced. If Daddy Neetbux ever cuts you off, you're going to find yourself playing an increasingly difficult game of catch-up with the rest of the world.
>>
no, continue to be a worthless member of society, chicks love that.
>>
>>1575506
>invest it in bitcoins

I spread my investments across bitcoins, blackjack, and rare pogs.
>>
>>1575458
As long as you know how to maintain the wealth (continue it after your parent's death and beyond) it should be ok
>>
>>1575458
>my father gave me a small $1 million loan
you have money, why not work and USE it to make yourself insanely rich? Find an idea and implement it or have people pitch their ideas to you. You're free to not work but just a total fag if you don't
>>
>>1575459
>Concentrated wealth is a bane on the postmodern landscape
>postmodern

Nigga wealth has always been concentrated in the hands of elites since the day we invented concept of ownership
>>
Im in the same basket.

He gets mad at me occasionally, saying "have you applied for any jobs today?"

I respons with "yes, government job abc", "i applied for one job on craigslist", or "no"

I would be happy working for government, they get paid huge amounts, easy work, lots of vacation + pension.

I would never work for less than $25 an hour at a private sector job, it is just not worth it, and he agrees.

The most important advice I have, is make sure to get some of your gold, before he dies...

He could always leave it to your cousin...
>>
>>1575458
In same situation but i won my millions, you should not work but its really up to you how you feel and how you like working. Personally i value my time very very highly and i probably won't need to work unless i spend over 5 mil in my lifetime.
>>
>>1575563
Op here, what's the point of insanely rich? It's not like I can take money into next life.
Btw I'm pretty sure I am autistic and I hate people besides my family. Why work when you can spend time with family and afford doing so?
>>
>>1575458
DonĀ”'t work. You kids can do that. Once you make enough money wealth starts skipping one or two generations. You're the lucky guy who can just sit back and enjoy the scenery so make the most of it.
>>
>>1575563
Only poorfags who want to be rich and admire the rich think like this. (Need to add that americans have a plebeian mind?).

Ignore this lesser caste, OP. Concentrate your life in wisdom and enjoyment. You can also buy property and rent it so you don't need to work again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.