[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another immigrant in Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (45KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
45KB, 510x287px
So I migrated to Canada as a skilled worker then found out the harsh reality that getting job there is biggest thing in my life. I got back to homo country after spending some time in Vancouver mainly coz it saves expenses and coz employers prefer online job applications.

Been six months since I've been planning on getting back to Toronto this time. But after hundreds of online applications I got just one interview where I didn't do well coz I have no medical underwriting experience. All my experience is in basic insurance underwriting and operations. Business degree with finance specialization and some fraud investigations experience with Amazon

What can I do ? Been working with an government funded employment agency but they keep lecturing ppl on networking and how to leverage LinkedIn.
>>
>>1575383
well, you missed harvest season, so that's out. one interview for hundreds of applications was pretty typical for me, and I'm from Canada. Going door to door might work better for you, at least you'll be networking and practicing English.

But it's not easy. I'd recommend you wait until spring, because it's harder to get stuff done during a Canadian Winter
>>
When does the spring season begin ?

Networking on LinkedIn is overhyped, hardly anybody on LinkedIn bothers to respond to information interview requests. Only messages I receive are from sales people trying to recruit new immigrants.

My spoken is pretty decent I am not worried about language ATM.
>>
Take on shit jobs for the moment,and work to pay off your bills and expenses.

At the same time, apply or find ways to obtain your desired jobs.

That is the reality for migrants. Gotta drop the ego and start from scratch. Don't expect your white collar jobs to come easy.

Those smart chinks and pajeet migrants that made it, need to go through the same process too
>>
Not egoistical at all certainly not in foreign country lol.

When I was in Vancouver I worked at a shwarma place for few days. It was a horrible experience working for an Iranian faggot.

Anyways are there any easy (relatively) to get jobs or anything like Audit development positions at CRA where they pay you for the training period ? I'm sure there are sectors where it's slightly easier to get your foot in the door than typical financial analyst job. So frustrated I can't help it
>>
File: 1448921275889.jpg (276KB, 666x618px) Image search: [Google]
1448921275889.jpg
276KB, 666x618px
actual canadian here

go the fuck home, natural born cant even get a job..what makes you think you can get one so easily?

now i have to compete with goofies from another land that will work for 60 hours a week with no benefits, no breaks, no overtime for 10 dollars a hour..and because the SHITSKINS do it, now thats the standard for everyone else? dragging us down into those levels? fuck off
>>
Chill tf down sorry you didn't do well to keep things the way you wanted. I hear of lot of Canadians going to the US and doing the same thing to the locals. Fact is if you were good enough you would have been in a much better position than crib about immigrants who don't really consider you competition. Now fuck off immigrant
>>
>>1575446

you bring the quality of life down for people that are already here, thats what i'm trying to say. I'm no immigrant, i'm 4th generation.
>>
4th gen immigrant you mean. Now fuck off coz you brought yourself whatever you're talkingabout.
>>
>>1575434
T. Worthless loser

Lol fuck off and get some skills fag no one owes you anything
>>
my job and life was just fine and was very content with it until 10 thousand street shitting pajeets showed up and offered to do it for half the price no benefits
>>
>>1575708
>my job and life was just fine and was very content with it until 10 thousand street shitting pajeets showed up and offered to do it for half the price no benefits

What were you doing? Working in a factory? Lmao

You'd think that a 4th generation immigrant would have a job that isn't easily replaced by people who barely speak english...

Really makes you think
>>
you keep calling me a immigrant..my family has been here since the 1800's.....my friend, you are the immigrant...your country is so shit that you need to leave it and ruin others along the way, just stay where you are

dont be mistaken..nobody wants you here, you will never belong..you will always be a street shitting pajeet
>>
>>1575710

doesnt matter what i was doing, it was easy and it was able to sustain my family and way of life....cant do that anymore now that all these people are showing up and wanting to do it for even less. just stay in your shit hole and stop taking from other people...its all you filthy animals know how to do
>>
>>1575383
kys
>>
>>1575719
I think if you so easily get replaced by "street shitting pajeets", maybe you're not so valuable... ever thought about that?
>>
>>1575746

never said I was valuable, all I said is that they are inflating my cost of living and are putting me in a damaging situation through proxy so I feel no sympathy for them..they can stay where they are and focus on making their own country good instead of coming to leech off of the bottom line here

Canadian dog shit is nectar of the gods to the pajeet

sick of people falling for this meme that everybody in north america is some sort of immigrant because we came here 200, 300 years ago............no, my bloodline is closer to the confederation of this country then whatever tribe you are showing up from
>>
>>1575433
>a few days
>>
>>1575756
>Leech
>Come to work and provide value to the country

How are they leeching if they're working hard? You're contradicting yourself.

You're just a worthless redneck who's family has been here for 200 years he STILL can't solidify a good position for himself and gets beaten out by Rakesh and Chang Loo.
>>
Lol somebody tell that immigrant he is an immigrant. Ok I see he's in denial coz his street shitting pajeet grandfather came here 200-300 years ago lmao.

I see so many successful immigrants who've made it big within their lifetime that they don't even bother about an immigrant from third world coming over coz he's no competition to em.
>>
File: 1474483020006.jpg (134KB, 926x716px) Image search: [Google]
1474483020006.jpg
134KB, 926x716px
>>1575869

>How are they leeching if they're working hard?

because they take the money home with them and dont spend it in Canada to benefit the country....tax cuts for refugees only, not citizens thanks Trudeau

>>1575877
family came from germany

you can shit talk all you want, but canada is a land of the whites....so is the USA....one look or word otherwise, you will be seen as the stupid dindu BLM nigger pathetic give me give me or a shit smelling paki....you just will never belong, sorry
>>
>>1575921
>Immigrant who wants to live in Canada
>Take the money home with them

Your thinking and English is terrible, you're the Pajeet if anything
>>
>>1575921

Not a nigguh nor paki but you're one pathetic moronic faggot who lost it to those pajeets whom you reckon are beneath you but they seem to be shitting on you rn.

On a more serious note IMO employers who prefer locals wouldn't bother with an immigrant even if he offers to work for free or intern. So, it doesn't fucking matter how many ppl come it's not gonna affect the white collar job market. But I guess your loser ass was referring to laborious jobs which is what you're only good for or not really ?
>>
>>1575952
He probably worked part-time at Tim Hortons and his lazy, borderline illiterate ass got replaced by some Filipino temporary workers or something
>>
>was referring to laborious jobs which is what you're only good for or not really ?

let the dogshit workers stay in their dogshit country to do their dogshit jobs there and we'll stay in OUR country and do our shit jobs ourselves, thanks

>>1575954

a peice of shit that works 10 hours without breaks....so now they work without breaks, you dont get one either
>>
>>1575929

your naive, they dont want to "live" in canada, they want to use it up for all the "free free free" they can before they move on to the next host that will use them up for all their worth
>>
>>1575969

Ok final reply to your lame ass.

There is nothing free free you idiot. We paid right to admission fee, application fee and whole lot of other fees under the skilled worker program.

I'm glad a lot of ppl I met there were nothing like you are.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.