[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to work at a well-run place or poorly-run place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Caesar.jpg (125KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
125KB, 449x640px
Is it better to work at a well-run place or poorly-run place?
>>
Well, you're more likely to get fired at a well run place, but a poorly run place is more likely to go out of business.

The real trick is to be the one running the place.
>>
both will make you want to kill yourself
>>
a poorly run place that is still making money will do much better when you run it

however a very well run place contains many exceptional people meaning you will gain valuable experience
>>
>>1574615
Disagree. I think every place that fired me was poorly run. Thin-skinned tyrants who went looking for the best and pissed their pants when they found it.

My economic theory is that capitalism works well enough in the early stages but eventually builds up situations where companies have too much money and power to die no matter how much they screw up.
>>
>>1574515
a well run, popular place will always give you better tips
>>
>>1574515
Well-run, because you won't just show up one day, get told you're out of a job, and then have to apply to the liquidators to get your unpaid wages back.

That happened to me once. Nobody will accept the manager of a failed company as someone's reference.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.