[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOPIFY INC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 151x151px
Who else has been riding this rocket?
>>
I wish I got on this earlier, too late now.
>>
>>1574252
I do not think it is eCommerce sites are growing like crazy and this is the first one that comes up when you google it. Plus they have a lot of big brands that use them already and have no reason to switch they just keep growing.
>>
> rocket

When was the last time you ordered something from a webshop instead of amazon/ebay?
>>
>>1574458
Everyone does and its only getting more popular.
Your advice is to not invest in a growing market before it really takes off?
>>
>>1574244
I use WooComerce, but yeah I'm there with you on doing eCommerce stuff.
Drop shipping is still easy money.

Anyone that says its saturated either sucks at it or they just don't want new competition.

Anything you wanted to know?
I currently run two stores.
>>
>>1574458
I agree with this.

>>1574540
I wished but I highly doubt this. Where did you read buying on external (non amazon-esque) web shops is getting more popular?

The only reason I can think of is because more and more local shops need to start shipping online to get more sales and it's becoming a standard but still Amazon and other Aliexpress kind of shops must have most of the market no?
>>
lol, it's not a rocket. it's u like 1% this month

great longterm hold

a lot of talk about a buyout, but it's really not their style
>>
>>1574647
I got in at $28 its gone up more then double in less then a year.
>>
>>1574545
How do you deal with the forms and taxation bullshit without blowing your brains out.

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>1574812
I pay a CPA to do it.

>inb4 its a waste of money
It may be, but I don't feel the benefit of doing it myself is worth the headache.
>>
>>1574812
Don't sites like that store records you can just copy?
>>
>>1574702

that's not a rocket though.

it's certainly a weird time to make a comment about the success of the stock when it's been flat for a month.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.