[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKE BIZ GREAT AGAIN - Stocks General Board (NO ROBUNH0oOD)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: e5464565467.png (71KB, 1556x926px) Image search: [Google]
e5464565467.png
71KB, 1556x926px
I am sick and tired of biz becoming the stomping ground for r9k users. Something fruitful
Criterias:
>>Anything below $3> do not list
>>NO dogcoins, bitcoins, shitcoins, trollcoins
>>It's ok to just provide a stock by itself without explanation but it would be highly appreciated
>>leave ebay flipping, or snarky comments on how better to use those funds out, we get it you get it, but we don't care and will stick to muh stocks
>>Leeching is fine AS long as it concern stocks, none of that poor pleb begging for entrepreneur ideas

That aside: Here's some of my assumptions:

Global consumer data is going to be dismal, will be seeing that sometimes November.

DB and DBK (worst offender) will not fail this year, we got shilled, time to move on

Energy might or might not also go up due WINTERISCOMINGHODOR with help of a strong dollar. And dollar will probably remain strong due I have a strong inclination that banks will sour their own data to force Yalen to chicken while Eurobucks, Yuan, will all slip various reason or the other. Yen is a joke -> . <-

Some of my current portfolio:
ORCL (Stable, the lack of volatility plus reasonable performance is a comfort stock for me)
XLE (ETF Oil, yes energy but we know it's oil, energy hype, I'm too insecure to not invest in) VDE (ETF Oil, same)

FRA:DBK (Fresh off the dead cat, going to dump soon, learner from DB:AG back September )
GSLC (GoldmanSachs Equity Frankenstein, volatile but surprisingly predictable, as always, sell before drop, duh)
CVX (Overvalued piece of crap, but running on hype, will sell soon)

previous thread: >>1556186
>>
File: 32452345.jpg (39KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
32452345.jpg
39KB, 720x534px
not the previous OP, but i remembered this thread and i thought it was great last time, so i want to keep it going. I am still long NVDA and CVX. The November 2nd FOMC minutes is still in the back of my mind. I am bullish on the USD until the week leading up to the FOMC meeting.

i am agreeing with my nigga Tone Vays here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lizja6PH4mg
>>
I'm looking at a bunch of oil stocks right now. Two of my favorites are VLO and NBL. I don't have any recommendation for them yet, I'm just looking at them.

Oil has been getting dicked on over the past year and a half or so and it seems like a rebound is coming soon.
>>
>>1573312
yea, i agree. i am bullish on oil through 2017. i am will be interesting to see what happens. i will look into VLO is sounds like a good stock. some other ones i will be looking into are USO
>>
So just hang on to DB? How long for it to recover? My purchase price is $12.62
>>
>>1573462
i am not sure. Not sure if they will recover in short term
>>
>>1573291
What's wrong with trumpcoin you cuck?
>>
but POTcoin dips for another pump in a few weeks
>>
ETH is going to the moon all aboard$$$
>>
File: 1334854399203.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1334854399203.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>1573291

>implying /biz/ cares about serious threads
>>
>entrepreneur ideas not allowed
No. Get back on your loop Delores
>>
Have 90k burning a hole in my pocket and am considering putting it all on a vanguard healthcare index fund. Thoughts?
>>
>>1574448

Sector indexes are generally a bad idea unless you believe the sector is undervalued imo.

Generally more expensive than regular indexes and harder to diversify.
>>
ODP

thank me later
>>
Thoughts about CMG? I'm at -250 at the moment and everyone is saying the recovery can still take a while.

Take the losses and carry on or is it still good for the long term?
>>
File: IMG_1006.png (224KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.png
224KB, 384x420px
Anyone been watching Netflix lately, I was so close to buying it before the spike yesterday
>mfw
>>
>>1573291
>Energy might or might not also go up due WINTERISCOMINGHODOR

how insightful
>>
>>1574603

this is literally how one trader made his career at Amaranth before blowing the fund up. Just cashing in on the spread between summer and winter futures for gas.
>>
>>1573291
sorry for the newfag question, but how do you guys trade in stocks? Online services like forex or at your local bank? I'd like to get into stock trading but I don't want to be fucked over by fees, delays in the data feed and scammers
>>
lncoq otc
>>
>>1574601
Lold so hard when i saw this guy at the debate. Was sure he was gonna be the meme not that cuckeroni ken bone.
>>
>>1574673
just use optionshouse, and trade with like $1000
>>
>>1574673
I buy mine with vanguard but I buy and hold
>>
bumpo
>>
Thoughts on URRE?
>>
File: 1467262143110.jpg (10KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
1467262143110.jpg
10KB, 237x192px
$GEVO is a solid investment, gentlemen
>>
>>1574570
>Take the losses and carry on or is it still good for the long term?
Not sure, I don't know about the fundamentals regarding that company. but i do know that the e-coli scare hurt them a lot
>>
>>1573291
Where do I even start?
>>
File: 1458619579870.gif (1MB, 1078x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1458619579870.gif
1MB, 1078x1660px
>>1576219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.