[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNOTE accumulation edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: deeznuttsmooning.jpg (7KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
deeznuttsmooning.jpg
7KB, 316x316px
>XDN
>Digital Note

Ready for the next big pump?

Who is ready?
>>
>>1573129
its inching up
>>
Buy the dip!!

Shits going to goto 100+
>>
>>1573994
This shits going to get high
>>
>>1574054
This shit foing places
>>
>>1573129
Buy faggot z
>>
>>1574176
Buy praise kek
>>
File: 1471772321076.jpg (82KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1471772321076.jpg
82KB, 630x630px
Friendly bump from CTR
>>
>>1574549
thanks kind sir moon time
>>
Why the fuck not. I missed POT at 6k, I missed HUC, and I fucked up with DGB. What more could I lose? Praise KEK
>>
Buy Digital note unless you want to stay poor
>>
>>1574976
love the support

>>1574967
same looking forward to gains

i need to increase my ripple stack thats all i care about
>>
>>1574976
Bags getting heavy?
>>
>>1575010
not even fun is just starting
>>
>>1575010
Anon you are dead wrong

This just bounced back

Its happening!!!
>>
>>1575936
What did we saywooooooooo
>>
i said to buy the dip !!
>>
>>1573994
>>1574054
>>1574074

This is advanced samefagging
>>
>>1576298
Its correct though winky face
>>
The order book on this coin is completely fake.
>>
>>1576364
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>1576413
Top kek its going to moon like fuck

>praise Jesus
>praise kek
>praise Buddha
>praise allah
>praise Satan

I. Not sure who to thank
>>
I lost a lot of money on the last dump so im gonna go on /biz/ and incite ppl to pump the price so I can cut my losses yay!

OP, the price is probably never going back to what you bought it at. Cut loss and move on
>>
>>1576711
Its higher than I bought though kekek
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.msg16615346#msg16615346

Major update introduction (update will be released next week Oct, 24 - Oct, 30)

As you may know, the main concern we have is the network security. Low hashrate may lead to various attacks. That is why we are working on PoA (proof of activity), to make DigitalNote network the most secure crypto network ever! But, as you may know PoA consist of two elements and one is still CryptoNight proof of work. The second one is the new PoA block.
PoA = 2 blocks "working together": PoW+"Block-from-deposits".
So with PoA we still need a strong PoW element to make it really secure.
At the same time, while PoW is a great way to secure, it is also the great way to waste energy. But we want to be environment-friendly and secure at the same time.
As you may know Monero, is the CryptoNote network with the highest hashrate - about 30 MH/s now. That is huge, but, imagine, how much energy it uses. Lots of energy. Really lots of energy. Why not use it in different ways, not just for securing Monero network?
This summer we were working on merged mining - XDN+XMR.
"Merged mining" is the process of allowing two different crypto currencies based on the same algorithm to be mined simultaneously.
XMR and XDN have the same ASIC resistant CryptoNight algo, and we will use XMR hashrate to improve XDN network and will improve energy efficiency ratio for both XMR and XDN.
We will introduce XMR+XDN Merged mining. So users who are mining Monero will be able to mine XDN at the same time with the same computing power and receive both XMR and XDN block rewards.
Merged mining hardfork will be released next week Oct, 24 - Oct, 30. Get ready.
>>
File: blownthefuckout.jpg (19KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
blownthefuckout.jpg
19KB, 650x400px
>>1577068
Surprise introduction (surprise will be released next week Oct, 24 - Oct, 30)

We were not working on merged mining from scratch. There is one CryptoNote coin that has already introduced Merged Mining, called FantomCoin. It was abandoned by developers, having great potential. We could not reach FantomCoin developers to speak about FantomCoin development and Merged mining. FantomCoin is totally abandoned. But it helped us to make XDN merged mining. We started our experiments with FantomCoin and had a great progress. Learned so much from it. We can't just close our eyes and keep going.
We have to pay for our knowledge.
FantomCoin is pretty much outdated, barely working and so on. We will breathe new life into it, it will be reborn under the XDN-project flag, will have network improvements, will have XMR+FCN merged mining, the new wallet, etc.
And we will keep FantomCoin development in future as well.
FantomCoin will remain the "classic" CryptoNote coin with merged mining, with no messages, deposits or PoA.
So our surprise is: we are becoming new FantomCoin developers.

P.S. XDN is our primary priority, we are working on PoA and hopefully, will introduce it in 2017. Before PoA introduction we should deal with improving XDN PoW hashrate to make the first PoA element strong enough.

P.P.S. Major update = merged mining XMR+XDN
Our surprise = FantomCoin rebirth under the XDN-project flag
>>
so who bought when i said?

if you bought at 34 in the dip you would nearly double by now
>>
wait for a 2nd dip or buy in now while its still <60?
>>
Next week >100 sat
>>
>>1573129
to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1577351

is that not the same thing mate
>>
File: dr suess.png (775KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
dr suess.png
775KB, 636x900px
Praise kek

make this crytpo reach 5k satoshi

>>1577771
go fuck yourself faggot

kek wills it
>>
> Had useless btc hanging on Polo
> Bought the dip at 43 sats
> Already seeing pump action
> Uh why not?
> ???
> Profit???
>>
>>1577777
If this went to 5k we would all be able to retire.
>>
File: crepe.gif (2MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
crepe.gif
2MB, 499x499px
kekek praised
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.