[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ Started a new job 2 weeks ago in a B2B sales company.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_503515273152490.jpg (41KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
received_503515273152490.jpg
41KB, 640x619px
Hey /biz/
Started a new job 2 weeks ago in a B2B sales company. Job requires cold calling and door knocking. Good weekly retainer and good commission on sales. (Using this job as a stepping stone to start my own company)

For some reason I have an anxiety/ overriding reluctance to make cold calls. The calls themselves arnt bad (few rude ones) so I have no idea why I'm basically scared to call people..

How have you dealt with this in the past? Any tips on overcoming this issue?
>>
>>1573069
I usually say something like "fuck your mother and never call here again". If I'm not busy I'll try to keep them on the phone as long as possible with retarded questions to waste their time before telling to fuck themselves.
>>
>>1573069
Cold calling is alot of fun. I just ring random numbers in the phonebook pretending to promote a product. Treat it like a game and you will be fine.
>>
>Sales

The Psychology of Selling – Brian Tracy
Pitch Anything – Oren Klaff
The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes
Value-Based Fees – Alan Weiss

I've only listened to the audiobooks of 'Psychology of Selling' and they're really entertaining and informative. The course deals with calling anxiety, too.
>>
>>1573073
>fuck your mother and never call here again
How old are you? 12?
I've always led them on for at least 10 minutes while pretending to be on the borderline of buying
Then you call them a faggot and hang up.

But I am a NEET so my time isn't worth much.
>>
>>1573069
Just do it until it doesn't bother you. Only practice helps with cold calling.
>>
>>1573069
>>1573595
like this guy said, just gotta do it and practice it, i work for a bank, its still shit just gotta try
>>
>>1573069
your first problem is your not doing cocaine

invest in cocaine and you will roll in the dough doing anything you want

get pure cocaine and for fucks sake stay out of jail

if you end up in jail your gonna wanna start selling cocaine for protection money
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.