[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 7584375.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
7584375.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
I have 1.6k in my account from months of saving money from my minimum wage job.

What can I use this money for to make an actual profit and gain?
>>
>>1572944
Try memecoin exchange if you want to. (i.e.Poloniex) But I recommend you to take some course and learn a skill that interests you. I wouldn't do anything else under 10k
>>
>>1572944
Invest in penny stocks on robinhood
>>
>>1572944
Invest in yourself you fucking cuck.

Give yourself a better job so you're not on the internet looking for money advice.
>>
>>1572944

education you faglord
>>
>>1572959
this, just...give yourself a better job.
>>
>>1572969
Education and training and shit. 1.6k does a decent amount of work learning new skills now.

You do need to invest a decent amount of time to make this work though. No program is just going to give you a better job unless you push the boundaries and test limits.

If you're not willing to do that they you're wasting your time with capitalism. You're also a massive fucking cunt.
>>
>>1572978
I already go to college for Electrical Engineering. Im trying to find a nice side project to work on and possibly make money from.

I work two jobs and handle college as well. Life is shit for me but I still save because id rather eat bread rolls and water than spend and stay in this poverty sticten zone. I just need a project to work on and invest in
>>
>>1572985
You're in engineering and you can't give yourself a project?

Study harder or stop pretending to be an engineer. Why don't you have an internship lined up?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.